Random Thoughts....

You. Out. Now.

FUCK YOU I SPELL IT HOW I WANTS.

hatereagle.jpg

Nah, he just needs a title based on his inability.

BlaRo

Lacus Parkus Skillus

BTW, my latin sucks

BlaRo

Lacus Parkus Skillus

BTW, my latin sucks

Something like

"automobilis collocationis peritia carens" (lacking of the car parking skills)

But my latin is not perfect either...

BlaRo

Lacus Parkus Skillus

BTW, my latin sucks
Or something like 'Parking Inspectors Go Home'.

At least BlarRo admits fault and doesn't deny it. Got to give they guy credit for being honest. If people want to park badly, let them. It's not the worst thing that could happen in the world.

Asian guy can't park and noone did this yet?

c53e8a3b-cbf1-45c8-9472-d6d9ec4db4b1.jpg

Final Gear, I am disappoint.

Smartarse.

Anyway in that case it should be B Rong to us. :p

At least it wasn't with the massive amounts of loss of life in that disaster.
The first bit of news I heard about the incident said something about three people dead. Not bad at all, I thought. Then this noon I heard on the radio "150 people still missing" - therefore, probably also dead.

Yeah! Think bigger! The parking lot's wall's the limit!

---

Oh, on a completely unrelated topic

I didn't think that extremely huge cruise ships could sink that easily, like it still was 1912.

Well, they do, apparently:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16558910
Looking at the pictures of the ship from this morning, it seems to be ~50 meters from land. I don't know what they did during the night, if they towed it before it went over, but I can't see how you would drive up so close to land and not notice something wasnt right.

Looking at the pictures of the ship from this morning, it seems to be ~50 meters from land.

Yes, that's because we can still see the ship, it's not just tilted, it has properly sunk to the bottom of the sea.

I don't know what they did during the night, if they towed it before it went over, but I can't see how you would drive up so close to land and not notice something wasnt right.

Well, according to the captain and other members of the crew, the ship hit a rock (the captain says it wasn't marked on their maps), and they thought they could handle the situation; then, when they knew they couldn't, the ship was steered to get to Isola del Giglio, where it sunk. The fact that it was so close to the shore when it sunk helped saving many lives. This is probably true, because the ship was sailing south to north while it now appears to be oriented in the opposite direction. However, the port was further north, so, we'll have to wait for the investigations to find out.

I honestly think that it is impossible to be in a bad mood while listening to someone play the banjo.

Umm, no, pretty sure I meant "banjo."

But hey, thanks for playing.

I honestly think that it is impossible to be in a bad mood while listening to someone play the banjo.

Ah yes, Steve Martin hosting SNL in the 70s, can't find the clip but it's pure magic :)

To add to your thought,
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faVdrYDw_Rc[/youtube]

From reddit:

Use of the metric system.

bbwDV.png

I set myself the challenge of watching this (WARNING: Not Safe For Work or for the faint hearted)

Now I'm too scared to work out if I should try the rest of Broken or not.

Once (if) I finish that, it's time to finally get down to watching some proper exploitationist stuff: A Serbian Film.

I can't see that one being easy.

Last edited: