Random Thoughts....

"Hey Jim, ya' know what eye-drops need? More excitement, lets throw some buzzwords in there!"

Eye drops as a child gave me a massive fear of anything being near my eyes, the last time my optician tried to move my eyelid with his finger I almost flung myself out of the seat backwards... :lol:
People are always like "Why don't you get contacts?" and I'm like "Hahahha, no". :|

Maybe it's his hipster profanity. "Your fonts are ugly, bitch" doesn't really carry much weight.

I'm pretty sure it was real profanity, but they probably couldn't hear me over the sound of their loud TV...

"Hey Jim, ya' know what eye-drops need? More excitement, lets throw some buzzwords in there!"

Eye drops as a child gave me a massive fear of anything being near my eyes, the last time my optician tried to move my eyelid with his finger I almost flung myself out of the seat backwards... :lol:
People are always like "Why don't you get contacts?" and I'm like "Hahahha, no". :|

Me an' me parents all went for eye tests a few weeks ago. Me mam ended up having them mad drops in that dilate your pupils I swear to god I couldn't stop laughing. Every time I looked at her I ended up doubled over from laughter.

That reminds me I need to go pick me new glasses up. Was meant to do that last week but like always, I just couldn't be arsed. :| I dunno why I bother wi' glasses though, I got contacts literally the week after I got me first pair of glasses an' now I barely wear 'em. AND I have to adjust 'em all the bloody time 'cause they don't stay on me nose 'cause it's a bit squint.

Posted this on reddit too, but just... someone explain this to me?

EJs0P.jpg

It's possibly a failing of the US education system of teaching Maths. Or a display error, or the two figures being quoted are two different figures a la confirmed and unconfirmed.

I hate Newt - Newt what kind of name is that? Are America going for the longest run of stupidly named Presidents world record or something?

Newt = Short for Newton, named after his father. This one doesn't bother me anymore, now knowing the origins.

Mitt = Named after his father's cousin, Milton, who went by "Mitt." This one still bugs me. His name is Willard...and yet he goes by the nickname of his father's cousin?

Sounds like a booby hatch.

Edit/ Just read that link - got to vote for him, hours of fun taking the piss out of his name. ...

There's a lot of things in santorum, but I don't think htere's any piss to take out. :p

On a much more serious note :lol: . I have just been listening to Voodoo Chile, all 14:58 mins from Electric ladyland - wow, I'd forgotten how good it was, I always listen to the slight return version.

Wonderful. Makes you (well me at any rate) glad to be alive.

Last edited:
Just had a Pita Pit pita. Chicken, bacon, spinach, olives, mushrooms, feta and provolone with ranch wrapped up in a warm doughy pita pocket...MMMMM

I've only had one of these once before. I just happened to be downtown today looking for a sock store and decided to get a pita since it was nearby.

Makes me want a guitar with single coils. Split humbuckers just aren't the same...

On a much more serious note :lol: . I have just been listening to Voodoo Chile, all 14:58 mins from Electric ladyland - wow, I'd forgotten how good it was, I always listen to the slight return version.

Wonderful. Makes you (well me at any rate) glad to be alive.

Makes me want a guitar with single coils. Split humbuckers just aren't the same...