Random Thoughts....

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Seeing my surgeon this Tuesday. Hopefully I can get out of this sling soon.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX

Ellie

This has been the view from our living room/balcony:

SNOW.jpg

Happy girl is HAPPY.

Reactions: MWF

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
Also, we're engaged. :) Have been since seven months yesterday, but it was something "just for us" (and a few select people) during the really sad stuff going on with my family at the time.
Oh wow! Congrats! :cheers:

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
WOW! Congratulations Ellie! :mrgreen:

As for me and my far less major life-event related 'news'...
At the end of next week, my stint of full-time childcare work is finished for now as the person I was filling in for is returning from maternity leave. However, I may be able to return to the same place part-time later on if the position becomes available. I just have to wait and see. I have a few days' break afterwards, and then I start another year of being a lazy-ass uni student. I'm not bothered about the fees I have to fork out, the rip-off parking permit and the few idiots who ruin things for everyone else doing Early Childhood Education. I just want to see everyone again, eat crappy rip-off canteen food which is the tastiest thing in the world after a boring two-hour lecture, and watch the teachers utterly fail at operating any technology invented sometime after 1970. Oh yeah! :dance:

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
Also, we're engaged. :) Have been since seven months yesterday, but it was something "just for us" (and a few select people) during the really sad stuff going on with my family at the time.

Wow! :cheers:

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio

Congrats :D :cheers:

Bobele23

DONOR
Car(s)
03' BMW 525i touring . 17' BMW M2
@Ellie congratz wish you the very best,

btt

Most epic TV Sunday ever, A-Team running atm and tonight The Life of Brian and Police Academy :D :lol:
Hooray no Casting shit this sunday :mrgreen:

GRtak

Forum Addict
Already told you in irc, but congrats, may you annoy each other for the rest of your lives. :p

Jay

the fool on the hill
That reminds me I need to go pick me new glasses up. Was meant to do that last week but like always, I just couldn't be arsed.

Only ugly nerds wear glasses. :lol:

:|

:cry:

It's down to a battle between Newt and Mitt. What sort of name is Mitt?

I declared some time ago I am just going to call him 'Mittens."

Makes me want a guitar with single coils. Split humbuckers just aren't the same...

You know want that single coil snap and quack.... :wicked:

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR #XJR, #Saab #9-3 #9-5

Hooray! :cheers:

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Three Triumphs and a Volvo estate
This has been the view from our living room/balcony:
Blimey, it would appear HEL has frozen over! Also congrats! :D

Day 3 of having no heating. It is pretty damn cold in here, I can see my own breath and can't feel my fingers, it seems 18th century builders weren't too concerned about containing heat when they built this place. Might grab my gloves out of the car... I am already wearing my coat after all! :lol: