Random Thoughts....

mooglebunny

Car(s)
2013 Mazda3i Touring SkyActiv
So uh, apparently at least at the Raleys I went to, there was a display full of Angry Birds-branded Gummies. Like gummy worms, but I guess in the shape of stuff from the game.

My favorite response to showing the picture: "Why is that even a food product! Let this place burn in lava!" Really disappointed. o_o

Hbriz

Ballroom Blitz
Car(s)
'07 Megane dCi
I have to say the best part about this year's cricket season has been the ads for the Donald Bradman Cricket Hall of Fame museum.

Because Ritchie Benaud.

Gosh, that's interesting.

LeMans GTR

Apparently you shouldn't ruffle a kid's hair. I always thought it was cute, but a lot of people don't like.

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Car(s)
Holden Commodore SV6 MY14
Heh, Ritchie Benaud always reminds me of this

[video=youtube;E3xmYH-9_0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3xmYH-9_0Q[/video]

stiggie

pop
Car(s)
Golf GTI
I have to say the best part about this year's cricket season has been the ads for the Donald Bradman Cricket Hall of Fame museum.
Bowral is a great place to go for a Sunday drive, especially from Wollongong. Not only do you get to go up the Illawarra's best driving road (Macquarie Pass), but once you get up into the Southern Highlands you usually see a few classic British roadsters out and about if the weather is nice.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
This just happened, more or less, on a forum where I'm trying to sell my watch.

"Hey, I'd be interested if you lowered the price. We get a steeper discount from the manufacturer than that."
"Ok, I can drop the price."
"Oh, I never said I was interested."

Also, buy my watch!