Random Thoughts....

So my house of 100 made it a mission to stay in the all night study area of our library for 100 hours. Of that 100, I was in there for about 48. We finished this morning and I officially hate the library now.

man, only lamers study in the library

As a history major I both resent and resemble that comment.:p

On an unrelated note what is with the French spelling of Sebastian. Everyone else spells it in the proper Greek manner "???????????" yet The French insist on putting an e instead of an a at the end "S?bastien".

As a history major I both resent and resemble that comment.:p

On an unrelated note what is with the French spelling of Sebastian. Everyone else spells it in the proper Greek manner "???????????" yet The French insist on putting an e instead of an a at the end "S?bastien".

Hey i'm a historian too. Good to know that there are people here that are not all engineers and such.

As for your question, there is a sensible answer, but i prefer the obvious one - they are french.

What do you exactly do with Garage Band? I deleted all of iLife minus iTunes off my laptop.

History major here as well. Have you guys graduated yet?

Yep, 2005.
I'm supposed to be pursuing my masters, but am currently too busy at work.
What is your field?

^ You mean what field of history? I took a bit of everything, more Canadian history I guess than anything else.

I graduated recently but I'm too tired to pursue my MA. I wanna work for a while and see where I end up.

what then were you doing there?

...you're not asian, are you?

tried to work for a while. was EPIC FAIL. So i played trackmania nations and AOE2 and stuck around for moral support. It was basically an excuse to do no work.

What do you exactly do with Garage Band? I deleted all of iLife minus iTunes off my laptop.

Try to remember ANYTHING from my 7 years of piano lessons :lol:

I mostly just do the classic jingles they play at baseball games, only on every instrument imaginable.

I really should clean my place, but I don't want to.

I really should put up my families new 53" DLP TV, but I really don't feel like trying to lift the 36" Tube it replaces.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/03/17/banned.JPG

What for?