Random Thoughts....

Is it because you just did a line of coke off a stripper's ass?

:lmao:

Probably for the same reason I want a first or second gen Taurus SHO or a Dodge Omni GLH, or one of those Dodge Shadow turbo sedans. I like obscure performance cars.

^ I love obscure cars too. There's a Merkur XR4Ti listed in a local classified. If I had about 2 grand of excess cash I know what I would be buying. There's also a Peugeot 505 listed for about $750.

I was looking on ebay for obscure cars and there is a Peugeot 405 Mi-16 in Colorado for sale.

It's amazing what you can find out there. A few years ago I saw a Rover car at a local auto auction. At the time I had no idea what it was but now I wish I had spent more time looking at it.

Hell, if I could find a Dolomite Sprint, I would be all over it. Drop in an LS1 :drool:

Probably for the same reason I want a first or second gen Taurus SHO or a Dodge Omni GLH, or one of those Dodge Shadow turbo sedans. I like obscure performance cars.

Those SHOs are actually pretty solid cars. Just make sure you get a manual.

Yeah, I looked for one for a while, but I couldn't find a low enough mileage one.

Blind_Io's Fruit Pie Award isn't very good for you at all. 480 calories. 20 grams of fat. 20mg of cholesterol. But it sure is tasty! :)

I'm pretty sure that September by Earth Wind and Fire is the feel-good song of the twentieth century.

Drats, I have been found out.
Yes, it was all him, I had nothing to do with it.
I was nowhere near Blighty this week. :)

Can I break "Susan O's" head and let her live like a vegetable? How about an incurable and painful disease, can I serve her Cancer-Flakes for breakfast?
I would rather lead-poison her slowly, Napoleon Bonaparte style. :cool:

It all depends on who you want to be.

Was your idol a;
ranger.jpg
or was it;
baracus2.png

:p
Am I the only one or are there others that watched that show only so they can see the pink ranger girl in a tight spandex suit? Damn, she was hot ... :drool: ... and I was what? 8 years old at the time? :-|

It was 5 PM yesterday ... I was watching my usual early evening downloaded shows when my sister comes in my room and asks me to take a look at her computer because it "shut-down all of a sudden".<_< I usually take these messages as crap because nobody in my family should be classified as "computer savy in any way". So as the token knowledgeable person in the house, (even though I couldn't be arsed about it) I put my show on pause and went to take a look.

That damned machine has been the pain of my family life since we bought the damned thing. The hard drive has crached more times than I can count. It has been infected with countless viruses. It fried a total of 7 power sources, 2 network cards, 1 fax modem card and 1 DVD writer during its lifetime. When it overheats you can cook on the damned case. So I've been through a lot with it, and there's no surprises it can hold for me that I can't handle. Or so I tought.

I turned it on and it powered on like normally, but since I know how it's like. It always does this to me: while I use it, it works fine. In the hands of my computer-incompetent sister, it starts acting up. Since it's had so many problems with power sources, I took it apart, to test and see what was going on inside of it. So I took my dad's electronics meter and started testing it ... seemed fine. So I cleaned it up and mounted it back on her desk and shrugged. Her giving me a disapointed look like she always does when the darn thing starts acting up after I say it's all fine. So she told me to open it up and let it sit there for 10 minutes to see what would happen. I gave in, because I was too tired to deal with her chronic times of upset at certain times during the month. What was to follow would shape the rest of yeasterday and all of today for me.

So I tied up all the connections: the monitor, the speakers, the ethernet cable, the works. Plugged in the power cable and turned it on. After 20 seconds of being on and while it was loading windows, I hear a small bang from within the case. Suddenly, the monitor goes blank and, I swear to God, the computer case started sounding like popcorn inside the microwave. I look at the back of it and to my surprise, the back of it lights up like the 1st of July fireworks (Canada Day). Sparks were flying through the gap between the desktop case and the wall. "QUICK THE POWER BUTTON" I think to myself out of reflex. Unfortunately, after 7 seconds of holding it down, I knew it wasn't going to do anything. By that time, a bit of white smoke started coming out of the exhaust fan of the power source. Not being too brave to pull the plug out of the wall, I rushed to the hallway and tripped the circuit breaker (thinking about it right now, why didn't it go off in the first place? I wonder). Then I hurry in the room, grab the darn thing and rush with it through the back door, dropping it in the nice pile of snow in my backyard. That should put the fucker out.

Fortunately, it wasn't on fire, cutting the electricity seemed like it did the trick. Funny thing is, after leaving it out for a bit and seeing everything is ok, I took it apart again and there's nothing burnt inside. It's as if nothing happened. So it didn't catch fire. But still, everything's fried. After it all dried, I tried it on to see what might have happened. Except, now it was sitting outside on my porch hooked up to a surge protector, me with a fire extinguisher right next to me. :thumbsup:
And it looks like it's all fried. It turned on ... not displaying anything on the screen. Hard-Drive's not being read ... the thing is dead. So I start picking out the things that have gone wrong with it: The motherboard is fried. The graphics card was fried. The network card was fried. The fax modem was ....... FRIED. The optical disk drives were ... fried!! :D The sound card was rendered worthless. And worst of all, the HDD failed the circuits are fried the cilinders may be intact though ... only the circuits are fried. Funny thing is, I tested the power source again ... and it turns out fine. :|

So I went to buy her a new computer today ... and I had to do the whole new-computer for the whole day: install windows ... all the drivers, all the software ... fuck this thing. But I'm glad I got rid of that POS computer. That gave it the last straw. Right now I'm considering taking all the circuits out of it and smashing the shit out of them with a large hammer on Good Friday. Jesus can approve or disapprove all he wants, but that thing is facing my wrath tomorrow.

And speaking of which, does anyone know a good data recovery expert out there that's cheap? There's one near me but people say it will cost more than $1000 to extract the data off of the failed drive. Unfortunately, my sister has all her school work, photos, etc. on the drive and she never backs up her stuff (typical) and now she's stuck.

So here's a reminder to all you guys and girls out there in Internet land:
MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL YOUR HDD CONTENTS! DO IT NOW!!!
You never know when the damn thing's gonna turn into fucking Godzilla.

It's 106 miles to Kansas City, I've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and I'm wearing sunglasses. :cool:

... and when I get there, the Ford will probably do a real nice Bluesmobile impression too...

Scoff if you like, chicks dig leather and chrome.

And I know a road with crappy concrete seams that are at just the right frequency. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

If today's Formula One drivers were superheroes:

David Coulthard would have carbide-tipped cheekbone drills

Lewis Hamilton's power would be to send nearly all of Britain into a massive circle jerk (and piss off a certain Aussie living in Scotland to no end, as well as give a certain fan the ability to whine about how everybody sucks because they don't like Hamilton)

Alonso's power would be "Massive Crybaby-ness" if he isn't rightfully number one in his team.

Raikkonen's would be sneaking in and taking the prize when nobody expects it

Ralf's is the inability to realize he is now near the bottom of the pile

Sato's is the ability to take out at least one car every race. (Yes, I realize he's cleaned up his driving, but I couldn't resist adding this)

Webber's would be the ability to live in a world full of spilled salt, broken mirrors, black cats that love to walk in front of him, and cracks to step on...