Random Thoughts....

school started yesterday, now im a senior in high school...

bone said:
prostitute.jpg

from russia?
If you have some extras or when you are done playing, send me some... :mrgreen:

Warning: rant ahead :wall:

I had to work in the kitchen of Bovemij (insurance company) today, and I still can't believe that for the first time since I started catering work over a year ago I got SENT HOME for being TOO SLOW :x :censored: Well, of course I can't wash 5 cubic feet of brand new dishes , (standing 10 yards away), that first needed to be cut out of the box when I'm ALONE, with a machine that can only do ONE crate a time and with only room for maybe two or three cleaned crates to dry, having to tear apart and flatten and dump the cardboard boxes in the dumpster 20 yards away and with people interfering with my work rhythm and getting in the way throwing in other kinds of dishes OR suddenly taking over so that I can't do anything anymore. Oh, I can wash 5 cubic feet of dishes, sure, but not within 3 hours obviously>_<

And that woman... she told me to put away the new soup bowls somewhere so I did. She showed me how they were supposed to stand, and then after I had just stacked the last one, she came back and said: "Oh, they're supposed to be upside down. Sorry!" And laughed. So I had to pull out all the 100 or so soup bowls, turn them over and put them back again. So that cost me another 15 minutes :censored:

And then an hour before my shift ended she came over to me and said: "I called the job agency, you can go home." I asked if I was really so slow that I couldn't even finish the hours they hired me for, but she said it would be useless cuz I wouldn't be done in time anyway. And that she and her colleague did that amount of dishes in 1.5 hours together so if I couldn't do it in twice that time, I was obviously slow <_< Even though no-one ever had anything to complain about me before.

My ego hates that place :x

You should have told her that your going to finish the hours that you were hired for. She should have had to either find another task for you or have you continue, if the job is not communicated correctly to you such as with the bowls you have very little to be blamed for and your manager should have felt ashamed for the confusion

First day of uni yesterday. the course was microeconomics... 1 day down 4 years to go.

sucks man... im already in university. Lifes going by so fast. what sucks even more i didnt even enjoy anything these 18 years. And im pretty sure these 4 years ahead are gonna be as lame as my 4 years of highschool.

fustrated...

-Mojo-

Momentum57 said:
You should have told her that your going to finish the hours that you were hired for. She should have had to either find another task for you or have you continue, if the job is not communicated correctly to you such as with the bowls you have very little to be blamed for and your manager should have felt ashamed for the confusion

interim contracts allow for everything, they can send you home anytime they want, for any reason, and you can quit anytime you want, and go home instantly

mojo_786 said:
sucks man... im already in university. Lifes going by so fast. what sucks even more i didnt even enjoy anything these 18 years. And im pretty sure these 4 years ahead are gonna be as lame as my 4 years of highschool.
Don't be so sad about college...I had the same feelings the first week but it's getting better. There's tons more people in high school so you have more of an opportunity to carve out your own niche of friends.

mojo_786 said:
First day of uni yesterday. the course was microeconomics... 1 day down 4 years to go.

fustrated...

-Mojo-

Whow dude, listen to Blaro. University is great for meeting new interesting people and improving your drinking skills. It's the best time of your life; no responsibilities, loads of free time and your parents who (I hope..) pay most of your living for you.
Being married, having your wife, house, car, garden, children, dog and boring job to care for, THAT must be lame.

that's what they've told me as well all the time

but now i'm out, i reeeeaaaaly wouldn't wanne go back

CyberMonkey said:
It's the best time of your life; no responsibilities, loads of free time

I always hear people say that and I just think to myself..."Where the hell did you go to school?... Didn't you have assignments and tests, and papers?"

As for the car, family, garden, and house... I'd love to have all that right now. University is great, but the only thing right now that keeps me going is being on the Soccer team.

Off course you have responsabilities, but it's nothing compared to the responsabilities you have to your wife, children, employer. If you fail in university, you do the examination again in the summer holiday, and in the worst case you redo your year.

And it's not like you are studying every day 3-4 hours, aren't you?
Anyway, I don't. And my friends neither :) Then, If I see my mothers and fathers day planning... Arriving back from work, then having to clean the house, prepare food, working in the garden, taking care of the children and pets, going to the shop... Off course those things can be very satisfactory (hell, they should be), but still... I'd like to take advantage of my freedom for a while :)

Maybe my opinion will change next year as I guess we will get more assignments (I study computer science) and programming projects, but I doubt it :)

CyberMonkey said:
Off course you have responsabilities, but it's nothing compared to the responsabilities you have to your wife, children, employer. If you fail in university, you do the examination again in the summer holiday, and in the worst case you redo your year.

Anyway, I don't. And my friends neither :) Then, If I see my mothers and fathers day planning... Arriving back from work, then having to clean the house, prepare food, working in the garden, taking care of the children and pets, going to the shop... Off course those things can be very satisfactory (hell, they should be), but still... I'd like to take advantage of my freedom for a while :)

Maybe my opinion will change next year as I guess we will get more assignments (I study computer science) and programming projects, but I doubt it :)

What year are you in?

CyberMonkey said:
http://www.hp.com/united-states/consumer/digital_photography/tours/slimming/index_f.html

They say cameras add ten pounds, but HP digital cameras can help reverse that effect. The slimming feature, available on select HP digital camera models, is a subtle effect that can instantly trim off pounds from the subjects in your photos!

omg :) I thought it was a hoax at first, but it it seems real...

Good lord.

No Boss said:
CyberMonkey said:

What year are you in?

I'm going to the third year (of four) now. I had two examinations I had to do again though, for which I'm not sure if I passed them. But one or two extra is not that bad.

CyberMonkey said:
No Boss said:
CyberMonkey said:

What year are you in?

I'm going to the third year (of four) now. I had two examinations I had to do again though, for which I'm not sure if I passed them. But one or two extra is not that bad.

Right on, I'm in my 4th year now... but unfortunately because my university likes to take as much of your money as they can, my advisors screwed me so I might have to go one extra semester.

No Boss said:
CyberMonkey said:
It's the best time of your life; no responsibilities, loads of free time

I always hear people say that and I just think to myself..."Where the hell did you go to school?... Didn't you have assignments and tests, and papers?"

I'm afraid I'll have to lower my voice now, since this piece of crap will be my roster for the next semester. Holy crap. That's like 6 hours more school than last year. And important subjects at friday forenoon are teh shit too, since thursday evening is the traditional "going-out-and-stumbling-back-evening" :/

CyberMonkey said:
mojo_786 said:

fustrated...

-Mojo-

Whow dude, listen to Blaro. University is great for meeting new interesting people and improving your drinking skills. It's the best time of your life; no responsibilities, loads of free time and your parents who (I hope..) pay most of your living for you.
Being married, having your wife, house, car, garden, children, dog and boring job to care for, THAT must be lame.
No it is two Diesel cars and a 60 hour week mate. Put it off as long as possible - I know where of I speak.