Random Thoughts....

Hemihead

Car(s)
Vaz 21023, Peugeot 605 SV24, Ford Mondeo 3.0 Ghia
Prepairing for another weekend filled with 12-hour night shifts. Bring on the coffee!

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
Yeah, so it was rich Virginian slave owners that the British troops coldly and indiscriminately shot down on the square in Boston in 1770.

Oh, wait, no it wasn't. That must mean that it wasn't just rich Virginians who refused to pay unfair and confiscatory taxes levied without representation.

Happy "Brits GTFO, We Won't Be The Cash Cow For Your Foreign Wars Or Unjustly Enrich Your Nobility And Civil Servants" Day.
Was not just Americans. ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterloo_Massacre

so do not think that you guys were special, it was done in England too.

"Shortly after the meeting began, local magistrates called on the military authorities to arrest Hunt and several others on the hustings with him, and to disperse the crowd. Cavalry charged into the crowd with sabres drawn, and in the ensuing confusion, 15 people were killed and 400?700 were injured."

Then Tolpuddle Martyrs, Swing Riots, etc.
. ...

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Le fu! Every time I say I'm never eating pizza again because of THE PHRRTS, I get distracted by delicious pizza again and end up with THE PHRRTS.

Ohhhhhh my goodness, I'm never saying that I'm never eating pizza again...again. My stomach, THE PAIN. I want to curl up in a little ball and phrrt away.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
Dell's sending me something, hurray...but to the wrong address. Of course.

It's being sent to my moms. gotta figure out how to fix that. Even though i updated my mailing address before they shipped it.

Note: i didnt pay for this with my college money, its pretty much a review unit

Last edited:

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
My internet connection is slow as molasses today and we're not even over our limit. Hmm. Also I have a stonking great headache for pretty much no reason. Couldn't it have waited until a night when I'm not going out? Hopefully a nice steak will cure it.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Dell's sending me something, hurray...but to the wrong address. Of course.

It's being sent to my moms. gotta figure out how to fix that. Even though i updated my mailing address before they shipped it.

Note: i didnt pay for this with my college money, its pretty much a review unit
Call customer support ASAP OR for once stand up for yourself and pick the parcel up at your mom's.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
Call customer support ASAP OR for once stand up for yourself and pick the parcel up at your mom's.
the thing is, there's really no one to call. It's a beta test program. I sent them an email letting them know the situation, along with letting a Dell rep on the computer forum i frequent know.

There's nothing wrong with it showing up at my mom's house, it's just that I'd have to drive down there and back which is kinda ridiculous for just one item.

Plus, according to the tracking page, they didnt even record my street address, which means the package will likely end up stuck at a DHL service center somewhere if it goes out to be delivered.

Last edited:

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Le fu! Every time I say I'm never eating pizza again because of THE PHRRTS, I get distracted by delicious pizza again and end up with THE PHRRTS.

Ohhhhhh my goodness, I'm never saying that I'm never eating pizza again...again. My stomach, THE PAIN. I want to curl up in a little ball and phrrt away.

Could it be that you have trouble digesting gluten?