Random Thoughts....

The only 2 places where you get a warm beer is in a pub around a funny Island called Great Britain and in Gay Clubs/Bars. and i don't know which place is worse.
The only alcoholic spiritouse someone should drink warm is Gl?h(Gl?hen = glowing)whine.

Ale is cellar-cool, contrary to popular belief. I set me pints up, have two sitting getting warmer while I drink a few vodka an' oranges with no ice. :lol:

I want to see a movie adaptation of Gump and Co.

That's all.

I've been wearing "Gentleman" by Givenchy for days now since somebody left a boccle of it int Big House an' hasn't contacted us to return it. :|

God dammit I smell awesome.
Careful, first step on a slippery path that leads to using Brut.

Ale should be no colder than about 4 deg Celcius IMHO.

and finally. ...

Boingggg 'Time for Bed'.

Last edited:
Warm alcohol is usually gross. Sake is traditionally drank warm. I tried it once and it made me sick, haven't touched sake since. :lol: Although I suspect it had more to do with my friend having bought cheap sake than just the fact it was warm. If it's actually good quality then I have a feeling it's fine, but I probably still wouldn't like it anyway. I like my drinks ice cold usually, the only stuff I ever drink warm are coffee, tea, hot chocolate or non-alcoholic apple cider.

I like my drinks cold too. I have a terrible habit of chewing ice.

On another note...just watched the finale of Eureka (a week early)...and it was great!

So after a week, the plumbers have finished my new bathroom, wet room floor and new shower are installed, time to go try it out.

I saw some non-alcoholic cider in TESCO yesterday, my mind was full of fuck.

In other news today went even worse at work than yesterday, starting to think I was doomed. Meh, it's nothing I could control anyway, at least I've not been blamed! :lol:
Er, that will be apple juice then.

Isn't chewing ice supposed to be a sign of sexual frustration?
No, that is chewing carpet. I have 'A' level carpet chewing. :lol:

Last edited:
goodbye world, I will go in an unwanted holiday from today to July 15. ISP will cut me off due to unpaid bill, and I receive money on July 15.

I thought that was wearing the colour purple?

I've been chewing ice in my drinks since well before I knew what sex was.

goodbye world, I will go in an unwanted holiday from today to July 15. ISP will cut me off due to unpaid bill, and I receive money on July 15.

:wave: hurry back!

Cider is made of apples... Apple cider is called cider... And you seem to be agreeing that it should be non-alcoholic. What is this madness!?! :blink:

To differentiate in America, the non alcoholic drink is called cider, whereas the the alcoholic is named hard cider. America was known for its hard ciders and local ales a few hundred years ago, then the Germans came and brought with them pilsners and lagers, wiping out the local stuff.

Moral of the story: America did drink ciders and ales, then the Germans ruined everything.

I thought it was when you peel the labels off the bottles and then absent mindedly jab you finger into the top of them.

Not that I do that or anything... :|

I'm just passing the Indiana boarder on my wy to Canada, I forgot my passport. Fuck yeah...

Cooling beer to just about freezing is only a good idea in crappy lagers, certain fruitbeers and pilsners, on everything else worth the name beer it's about the biggest mistake you can make, it kills the flavour and the smell......why am I not surprised this came from a German, you people need to do something to hide the industrial taste in your lagers and weisbiers :p

As rule of thumb you are looking at about 10 degrees for anything blond and 12-15 for dark beers, offcourse tastes vary, I've know people to drink Trappists at room temperature, but below 5 you killed it, whatever it is, simple as that.

Cooling beer to just about freezing is only a good idea in crappy lagers, certain fruitbeers and pilsners, on everything else worth the name beer it's about the biggest mistake you can make

No..... drinking is about the biggest mistake you can make. :p

Gimme a single malt scotch any day.

No..... drinking is about the biggest mistake you can make. :p

Gimme a single malt scotch any day.

Hey man, I like a good malt as much as the next guy.....and if I was forced to drink Australian beer I think I would agree, but not with ours :p

Besides drinking proper Scotch at the pub is sorta complicated......as in most pubs don't sell them :p

Last edited: