Random Thoughts....

You see that is the difference between OZ and here....but I don't expect you to understand.

FYI I've been participating in beer tastings for a good 5 years now and Whisky tasting for 3.....please don't turn this into another one of your frustration venting panties in a bunch queen moments.

please don't turn this into another one of your frustration venting panties in a bunch queen moments.

Thank God you said "please". Otherwise that might have seemed rude. :rolleyes:

You've never seen me rude :p

128834096052988426.jpg

Cooling beer to just about freezing is only a good idea in crappy lagers

tumblr_lsdbjhVFTc1qia93w.png
Did I say you should freeze a beer ?, .... No. My point was best served chilled (not on toothpick frozen).

People who drink a lager Beer or Vodka warm should get their abilty revoked to buy alcoholic drinks.

to hide the industrial taste in your lagers and weisbiers :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinheitsgebot ... something unheard of in Belgium it seems

why am I not surprised this came from a German,

Why I'm not suprised I got misquoted from a Big Rig driver.

"Reinheidsgebot" : best way to ensure all your beer tastes almost the same, also Germans beeing German....and despite it they still can't make a proper lager.

Also I won't be to quick to start throwing around stereotypes.....maybee you should learn the difference between friendly banter and attacks, or didn't that childrensshow you jack off to every night teach you that?*

*See? Now that was an attack

Last edited:
"Reinheidsgebot" : best way to ensure all your beer tastes almost the same

You sure had never a "Oettinger" in your hand ...

You sure had never a "Oettinger" in your hand ...

Nope, but seeing as they sell it in metal cans I don't think I have to :lol: :lol:

Toptip: beer comes in glass bottles, cans are a sure way of knowing you are dealing with commercial swirl, but I am clearly preaching to deaf people here so I think it's best to leave it at that.

Last edited:
Oettinger comes in glass bottles... just sayin'

And cans....oh, (I'm just googling here) it appears they sell 6 million hectolitres a year, ow yeah, hands on quality quaranteed there :rofl: :rofl:

It's like calling an Opel Astra a Ferrari just because you can get them in red :p

Did I ever mention how much I hate Inbev? :p

And now I'm really leaving it at that.......I think I need a drink.

Last edited:
And cans....oh, (I'm just googling here) it appears they sell 6 million hectolitres a year, ow yeah, hands on quality quaranteed there :rofl: :rofl:

Toptip: Think before you hit submit, my Oettinger quote was a rhetorical question, trust me I know how bad that stuff is and i can smell it miles away, you're right i just wrote SMELL !
As far as this goes I don't want to go on batteling over debates

I hate closet bathrooms. Is this just a north american thing or what? A lot of newer houses I've been in have closets that are about a shoulder width and a half deep converted to bathrooms (always on the first/main/ground floor) with fucking sliding doors that have useless latches that don't even do anything. Don't mind me, just poopin in your closet!

/completely random, random thoughts needs moar of it :p

I hate closet bathrooms. Is this just a north american thing or what? A lot of newer houses I've been in have closets that are about a shoulder width and a half deep converted to bathrooms (always on the first/main/ground floor) with fucking sliding doors that have useless latches that don't even do anything. Don't mind me, just poopin in your closet!

never seen such a thing in my life, but it sounds dreadful :| why would you want additional bathrooms in your house, how many can you possibly need?

tumblr_lsdbjhVFTc1qia93w.png
Did I say you should freeze a beer ?, .... No. My point was best served chilled (not on toothpick frozen).

People who drink a lager Beer or Vodka warm should get their abilty revoked to buy alcoholic drinks.

I have to agree here. I am not going to say what I prefer is superior over another, but learn how to serve them, people! Keep ales out of the fridge, or take them out and drink after an hour in room temp. Take bottles of lager and place them in the freezer. Sames goes with Vodka. Keep whiskeys, scotches and brandies at 20C.

Some of you may disagree, but this is nothing more tastier on hot summers day than a literal ice cold Miller Genuine Draft, just like I love on a cold winters night a bottle of Smithwicks served at 15c.

I hate the "sliding door" thing. For Real. either you pinch a finger trying to build up enough inertia for the fucker to close (since there's no handle on the actual door itself...just a flip down job built into the latch) or the thing just stops partway.

Our 1st floor half bath is the same size but has a proper door.

never seen such a thing in my life, but it sounds dreadful :| why would you want additional bathrooms in your house, how many can you possibly need?

Its mainly a convience thing: In a house with multiple floors it's nice having a extra bathroom on the first floor so guests can use it instead of the one(s) upstairs. This isnt just easier on guests, but they dont get to see your bathroom upstairs with your medicine and other stuff in it.

Also for families, having multiple bathrooms, even if one is a "half bathroom" (sink, toilet, but no shower/tub) helps out: if one's currently in use, another family member can use the other.