Random Thoughts....

Someone please tell the gorram birds that 5am is not an acceptable time to start carrying on. It's still dark outside!

Some soft music should cover up that noise.

This possum just runs, and since there are two levels of roof, when come back from his adventures, he hits it twice.

And he's certainly not light on his feet. :wall:

Some vegetable oil should make him want to find a different route, or at least make you feel better.

:evil:

Well done for persisting, Jedd. Hopefully some kind of career path awaits rather than you just being a wage slave.

Enough hours to think about learning to drive?

Already working on him managing the place within 6 months :evil:

Well done for persisting, Jedd. Hopefully some kind of career path awaits rather than you just being a wage slave.

Enough hours to think about learning to drive?

Learning to drive is high on the priority list. The job is only 20 hours but I've got enough time to continue my studies and also to start driving lessons.
Want to give it a few weeks though. Last time I was working with WH Smith which was supposed to be long term but they terminated my contract after 3 weeks. So I want to make sure I can start affording a driving lesson and test before I start spending money again.

jedd_kenobi

Cobol74 - Top tip: turn up on time every day,seriously put yourself out to make sure that you do, do what ever they ask you too, even if bored out of your brain. Do not stand there like a wet week end if you have nothing to do, pick a broom up and sweep, or tidy up, offer to get the tea, anything so long as it makes you look busy. In particular in the first few months only give the employer reasons why they want you to stay, and no excuses to get shot of you.

Well done young man anyhow, get that dosh and take your lessons.

And another point. ?
5th Gear was rather good tonight, Tiff took the Scooby BRZ around the Isle of Man TT track when closed! Showed some piccies of the Bikes do 180 MPH etc.

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/276025/subaru_brz_review.html

Last edited:
Good news Jedd, well done & enjoy the job. :thumbup:

(WH Smiths will be busy in the next few months.)

Re: Random Thoughts....

I realized that I could potentially sell my car in case I don't get enough cash to pay the school back before december...I might need to look into that. That or my PC although I dunno how much if any i'd get for the latter.

I GOT A JOB! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*sharp intake of breath*

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

WooHoo congrats!

:lol: I love how that killed the thread. I'm not going to sell my car calm down FG....it's just nice to know that if I HAD to the option is there.

I think the past few weeks have been pretty awesome for some of the Final Gear folks. Well done everyone! :)

I agree!

(explaining how to do the parallax lab to one of the students, because she had a question)

Me: "So you basically measure the distance between the two points after winking your eye."
She: "Why is this relevant again? What are we doing?"
Me: "Did you pay attention when I was giving the lecture"
She: "No.. *giggle*"
Me: :wall:

(explaining how to do the parallax lab to one of the students, because she had a question)

Me: "So you basically measure the distance between the two points after winking your eye."
She: "Why is this relevant again? What are we doing?"
Me: "Did you pay attention when I was giving the lecture"
She: "No.. *giggle*"
Me: :wall:

No teacherman I don't pay attention to you! :p

Some of these kids can go fuck themselves, honestly.

Killed a fruit fly with my hands. Winning.

<------ Best purple car of all time. OF ALL TIME!

So I just found this little guy chilling outside my front door:

I have no idea what he was doing there but he quickly ran off after I gave him a ring. :dunno: