Random Thoughts....

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Today is my last day at work. I'm gonna steal as many office supplies as possible. :shifty:

Now who wants to help me move this computer desk?

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
Today is my last day at work.
Are you gonna take the opportunity to tell all the most useless, boring and unpleasant people there, what you really think about them? (Or won't you have time to talk to sooo many people.)

:lol:

I'm gonna steal as many office supplies as possible. :shifty:
Plan, you have one! :cool:

Now who wants to help me move this computer desk?
o/

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
While I agree with everything that was said against TBBT, if you think you have to chose what you wear depending on what was represented how on mainstream TV you should really check your priorities. And your self-esteem. And what kind of people you surround yourself with.
I was being facetious, I really couldn't give a damn about what people think about me or any judgements they made based on what I wear. Middle school me might have but that was a looong, loooooong time ago and a very different person.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
I was being facetious, I really couldn't give a damn about what people think about me or any judgements they made based on what I wear. Middle school me might have but that was a looong, loooooong time ago and a very different pers.
Good.

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
A mate had to drop out of seeing Muse live tonight, and it seems like my mum will be coming along instead. Not sure if good or bad. :p

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Well its a ticket and its ?60. If you can get to London in a couple of hours and pay for it its yours :lol: Good fucking luck. :p

Interesting to note that PB is actually going to exactly the same gig. Tis a small world :lol:

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim
I sang Old Time Rock and Roll by Bob Seger at the local pub's karaoke night.

I'm never drinking again. :|