Random Thoughts....

PLC final, 130 questions, holy smokes. This'll be fun.

I like it. It's cleaner and just better laid out overall.

I do wish (and have sent feedback) that they'd let us sort subscriptions into folders....that's something we didn't get still.

It uses like only the left side of my screen. Dafuq is with that?

Also, bought a bigger artificial tree for my room. The real one goes in my parents room but I already did mine because surprisingly I felt in the mood for it

NKQY8.jpg

And got a new puppy! Yay!

3lHcw.jpg

possibly time to resurrect the Post Your Tree thread?

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :wub:
(the puppeh, that is, though the tree isn't bad either :D )

We have a white little picket fence we put up around our tree and the stuff underneath it so the dogs can't wreck the tree and the ornaments.

We have a white little picket fence we put up around our tree and the stuff underneath it so the dogs can't wreck the tree and the ornaments.

Our feline overlords laugh at your puny human barrier!

3lHcw.jpg
OMG!!!! Puppy!!! I love puppies!!! That's adorable!!!

My family thought me stupid for suggesting such a thing. I will ONLY have glass ornaments on my tree. No crappy plastic for me. Luckily the dog has no interest in our tree. The only time she went anywhere near it was when I wrapped a Christmas themed dog biscuit packet for her and left it under there.

Our feline overlords laugh at your puny human barrier!
...and that is part of why I hate cats.

What was your problem Cobol? AF?

It uses like only the left side of my screen. Dafuq is with that?

Also, bought a bigger artificial tree for my room. The real one goes in my parents room but I already did mine because surprisingly I felt in the mood for it

NKQY8.jpg

3lHcw.jpg

Awww a puppy!

So, I just heard that we're driving the full length of the F1 track tomorrow.

OMG CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING PLEASE HELP

- - - Updated - - -

also:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Puffalumps don't go there. :(

Urgg. Life was supposed to get "easier" (I didn't say "easy") once I was completed training. A job was waiting for me in the community. I was loyal to them and didn't really consider any other options and now I'm finally licensed to take it. Too bad that now I'm being -there's no other way to put this- "cock-blocked" from getting the job that was mine to take all this time. Unbelievable, politics wherever you go. Other quality opportunities are scarce enough that I'm looking at moving pretty damn far into eastern BC, right in the heart of the Rockies. I'd be happy, but my wife might stab me in the heart.

I just put a sting of green LED fairly lights around my computer and desk. Christmas time is now here.

The Walking Dead. The game looks very interesting and I'm sure I'm gonna play it. What about the TV series?

Show's better than the game. :p A lot of people didn't like season 2 because "nothing happens" but I don't see it that way, the show's not about what's happening, it's about the characters, and they all developed a lot in the environment of season 2. It's really a character drama with intermittent interruptions by zombies and I love it.

There's a lot that I don't like about how the game controls (consolisation of point and click controls = not pointing and clicking :/ ) but it is an amasing adventure game. That's not that hard considering almost every modern adventure game is completely worthless, but even if it had good competition it would still be amasing.

Oh, and, apart from a token cameo from one character near the start there's no crossover between the two, btw.

Woohooo!! I figured out an awesome gift for my Dad for Christmas!!

He's the hardest person to buy for, and when you ask if there is anything in particular he would like, he says "A hug".
Last year I got him Bluetooth for his ute, I previously got him a watch (his father's watch was stolen from his car years earlier).

This year he's getting two tickets to go on a steam train trip down the coast, then transfer to a catamaran to sail back to Sydney!!

He loves steam trains - he wanted to drive them as a kid, then they were phased out and he became a truck driver instead.
Plus he never takes any time off from work. Hasn't been on a proper holiday since his honeymoon 36 years ago! I know it's only one day, but maybe it'll encourage him to slow down a bit.