Random Thoughts....

I already saw it a few days ago. That's why I was pretty sure it was optional.

Pretty young girl quips "Keep calm and ca"... "chicken salad" I interject before her eyes have a chance to move down from their smug perch. "What?" she said incredulously, narrowing her eyes to emphasis her disdain for the unrequested social interaction. "Chicken salad, it's pure." What do you mean chicken salads pure? "So pure it floats." Your crazy you know that right? "Water doesn't float."

Originality is a curse! I don't have time for your repetition of hipster societies acceptable eccentricity. I am too busy my muse on confusing you.

Three days of indecision and then the head went in the oven.

Pretty young girl quips "Keep calm and ca"... "chicken salad" I interject before her eyes have a chance to move down from their smug perch. "What?" she said incredulously, narrowing her eyes to emphasis her disdain for the unrequested social interaction. "Chicken salad, it's pure." What do you mean chicken salads pure? "So pure it floats." Your crazy you know that right? "Water doesn't float."

Originality is a curse! I don't have time for your repetition of hipster societies acceptable eccentricity. I am too busy my muse on confusing you.

Three days of indecision and then the head went in the oven.

Best post this week!

Water doesn't float.

My brain broke.

unRWh.gif

Also, the Steam forums have been down for several days already. You don't realize how much you visit a site until it's not there any more.

Last edited:
:wall: I'm not agreeing or disagreeing. That's just where my brain broke from the post.

Sounds like the sort of storytelling M*A*S*H used to experiment with.
The difference is that MASH usually pulled great episodes out of whatever devices the used, while Bones is just gimmicky.

Reasons I like Liverpool; bar that has flavoured Tequilla shots (and 30 different flavours) at ?1 each. :p

That alone is not enough of a reason to go to or like Liverpool. It is a Scouser-filled shit-hole and should have been nuked from orbit years ago.

That alone is not enough of a reason to go to or like Liverpool. It is a Scouser-filled shit-hole and should have been nuked from orbit years ago.
MWF, you are letting it slip - an anti-Liverpool rant without a reference to Paul McCartney? I am disappoint.

Because he lives in Sussex. And is therefore far too close to comfort.

One day I may break into his house, tie him up and feed him sausages.

R.I.P Sir Patrick Moore :(

A remarkable, brilliant, multifaceted, English eccentric.