Random Thoughts....

Look for some 'friend requests.'

Social networking? I thought this forum was social enough.

You can nevar be social enough! Actually, I kinda feel the same way. I feel as though I'm friends with everyone here, closer to some - but they're people I talk to on other sites too (facebook).

Once people can add songs to their profile, then it's outta hand haha.

/57 rep points?.... NOWAI!
// Just found this video, Stewey reacts to 2girls1cup: http://en.zappinternet.com/video/vomRtaRdoF/Stewie-viendo-2girls1cup
///:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
You probably shouldn't look at my profile then. ;)

You just had to pique my curiosity, didn't you.
I direct mind bullets at you and your compy.

I have 2 exams tomorrow. 8am and 11am. Ugh, its going to be a hellish morning.
At least you don't have three in a row like I did one time. That was massive suck.

^ Sort of, but it's better, because FinalGear isn't full of whiny emo kids/bratty attention whores/people posting fake pics of themselves/crappy bands, and so forth.

I got some friend requests! What is this, myspace?

I know, it's a bit much (though thanks to those who thought of me to add as a friend). Any site kinda jumps the shark when 'social networking' features are added, such as some of you may have seen in the last episode of The Office.

I'm back from the QOTSA concert I mentioned here before - they totally rocked the fuckin' house. The opening act, and Icelandic band named Mugison, was really good too.

The venue was kinda small and gross, like a high school gym x4, but that just meant everyone was smoking pot openly. Long story short, I got really messed up, came home, passed out on my couch, then woke up just now because in my dream I jumped off my balcony! :|

I can no longer sleep...

Ooh, Coldplay have released a new single to download: http://www.coldplay.com/song.html

And also release dates for their new album:
Album release details
Coldplay's fourth album, 'Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends' is out in June. The release dates are as follows:

UK - June 12
USA & Canada - June 17
Japan - June 11
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Ireland - June 13
Australia/NZ - June 14
ROW - June 16

What's the deal with the username and password to access the site to download the song?

What does one need to use?

When I click on the link to download the song in the email they send, it prompts me for a username and password...

When I click on the link to download the song in the email they send, it prompts me for a username and password...

Odd - the link I got worked fine for me. I've PMed you the link I got (it should be good for a few more hours) - in case yours was stuffed, to use the technical term.