Random Thoughts....

I have a friend in the last 1000 people of the Mars One project, and it makes me sad that I didn't know about it properly or apply. Would have been the most perfect way (apart from the reality TV side) to live out one's life; not on this planet.

Yeah but it won't be just you. There will be someone there with you that you will hate their guts. But, it might become a new age hunger games.

Remember Rik in The Young Ones - "I'm so bored I might as well listen to Genesis"?

Yes, I am that bored. Still "A Trick of the Tail" is a pretty good option.

Being boxed in at home because the girlfriend just doesn't feel like being sociable enough to attend NYE festivities.

That's meant to go in the The "Things that annoy me" thread thread.

Last edited:
Yeah but it won't be just you. There will be someone there with you that you will hate their guts. But, it might become a new age hunger games.

To be honest I think I'd be ok with a few people that you'd get to know closely. And if you're all going to Mars then I'd hope they'd be the more sciencey type and not some redneck idiot. If you can all have constructive discussions then disagreements are fine.

Sure it wouldn't make good reality tv but one would hope they wouldn't let a colonialisation of Mars be decided by a tv executive. That's exactly the kind of person you don't want involved.

To be honest I think I'd be ok with a few people that you'd get to know closely. And if you're all going to Mars then I'd hope they'd be the more sciencey type and not some redneck idiot. If you can all have constructive discussions then disagreements are fine.

Sure it wouldn't make good reality tv but one would hope they wouldn't let a colonialisation of Mars be decided by a tv executive. That's exactly the kind of person you don't want involved.

And now I have this in my head:

(Geordie accent) Day 428 in the Big Brother Capsule. Smash is cross with Chardonnay for throwing up in the cryo chamber, and Leroy is feeding the chicken......

Why do people make such a big deal about the amount of fiber in prunes? A serving is just 13% USRDA.

I'm more drunk than ever during the last few years and at a friend's house celebrating. It feels good. :)

Happy new year everyone!

Ha! I was buying dried cherries, and someone next to me said something to the person they were with, joking that they would give him "weird shits"...but there are tons of jokes about them. After he walked away, I looked at the back of the package, and they were barely twice the fiber of raisins.

Hippie new year to all. By the way, 2013, you sucked!

Happy New Year everyone, so far I've only managed to burn my thumbs twice with fireworks :p prolly gonna hurt tommorrow when the alcohol has gone out of my blood. :thumbup:

2014 realisations: - I'm pretty good @ drunk typewriting *impressed by myself*

Anyway i wish all of you my friends and somewhat family on FG a good 2014, i wish all of you and your Love ones a Happy new Year *wooohooo*

Happy 2014 everyone, may it bring a choice of delicious beverage and roadtrips and stuff to you all.

You know, I've never understood peple who drink to get drunk. Drinking just makes me feel really tired and kinda dizzy, it's kinda pleaseabt but not really. I just want to go sleep right now.

You know, I've never understood peple who drink to get drunk. Drinking just makes me feel really tired and kinda dizzy, it's kinda pleaseabt but not really. I just want to go sleep right now.
We do drunkenness classes at FinalGear Europe. ;)