Random Thoughts....

pedobear4dz.jpg

Somebody else Photoshop him into there, I'm too busy right now.

I'm tirrreeeeeeeeeedddddddddd. Golf, running, biking, took down my fence and them went to the gym. Wasted.

Plus, my shitty Hitachi broke down again so I have to run slax. :(

TG Top Tip: Hitachi -- AVOID!

^ +1 :lol:

But I like Lupin's better though. That one is hilarious.

Seriously, can we get rid of this pedobear shit already?

I just got done with an hour on the exercise bike thingy in the house, longest I've ever gone and man I feel freaking awesome. :cool:

Makes me wonder why I don't do that more often. Usually I go full out for about 5 minutes and get tired and winded but this time I just focused on pacing myself and after a while it actually starts getting easier. I actually feel better now after an hour than I normally do after 5 minutes. :?

I just got done with an hour on the exercise bike thingy in the house, longest I've ever gone and man I feel freaking awesome. :cool:

Makes me wonder why I don't do that more often. Usually I go full out for about 5 minutes and get tired and winded but this time I just focused on pacing myself and after a while it actually starts getting easier. I actually feel better now after an hour than I normally do after 5 minutes. :?

Yea endorphins are neat.

What the fuck is the world coming to? This girl's parents... forget it. I'm speechless.

It's probably just one of those fake water-on tattoos.

OR a photoshop to begin with.

It would be retarded to get any real tattoo at that age, since it would stretch horribly as your body grew.

Last edited:
Jeffy, I don't think the issue is whether that's a real tattoo or a temporary one. It's just that those ass watermarks are rather sexual in nature compared to arm tattoos and such. I mean, just look at how she's posing. That's what's disturbing about... if you're showing off butt tats at that age, you'll probably be knocked up at 13.

In fact, should that even be posted on here? I feel horrible everytime I scroll past it (even though I always chuckle at PB).

Jeffy, I don't think the issue is whether that's a real tattoo or a temporary one. It's just that those ass watermarks are rather sexual in nature compared to arm tattoos and such. I mean, just look at how she's posing. That's what's disturbing about... if you're showing off butt tats at that age, you'll probably be knocked up at 13.

Oh yeah, I agree. It is disturbing, even if it's not real. My point was just that it probably isn't, which only makes it not quite so bad, but still not good.

The two neighboring apartments full of hot chicks more than makes up for the warped walls, bad caulking, and strange smell in my new apartment.

Wait and see how awesome you feel tomorrow :lol:.

Ich m?chte nicht ein anderes wort des Deutschen studieren.

I had couple cups of green tea and now I can't sleep. I can't do anything else either, like study, but my eyes are propped wide open. ARGH.

Join the insomnia club. I went to bed at 9 and woke up a 12:44 and couldn't get back to sleep.