Random Thoughts....

I think he is ill to let me out Narf him. Or was it something slipped into your Kool-Aid?

Upon my expression of disgust at their definition of "100% made in UK," I got the traditional "I understand your concerns and will pass it on to management to see if they can address this." In other words, nothing will happen. :p

What did you expect a phone rep to do - personally promise to fix the problem himself?

My new coffee cup came today!

@ Flareside's mug Clarkson?

Last edited:
My new coffee cup came today!

[snip]big ass[/snip]

There is a company that makes ceiling fans called "Big Ass Fans". They have one that has built in sensors and controls...can you guess what they call it?

Yep.

"Smart Ass."

Random Thoughts....

That's where I got the coffee cup from. They sent a magazine with a paper in it saying "enter this code and receive a coffee cup."

Last edited:
Hmmm, I wonder how well they grow things? I get 60 days to try it! :lol:

Brewing a spiced Christmas beer and drinking craft beer while doing so. Tonight is a good night. My son found the yeast packages very interesting though so they now have a few bite marks.

Does it really take 3 months to brew?
The fermentation takes two weeks, give or take a few days. Then it will mature in the bottles for a few months to smooth it out a bit. It's not necessary but it will add a nice touch to the beer in the end. High alcoholic ales and stouts can be stored for years and developing new flavours, this one will land around 8,5% so it can probably mature for close to 10 years without going bad.

Like all the supermarkets which start peddling christmas shit in september already too? :p

God no. That is an offence that should be punished by beatings in the town square. I just want my beer to soak up the flavours of the spices and hops I added and then it needs at least 30 days in bottle in a temperature controlled environment. A few more months will just make it better.