Random Thoughts....

How would they not know that? That was the very first thought I had when someone said they were eating chia seeds.

The best one:
il_340x270.565778544_h67a.jpg

I'm drunk and sad now because Jeremy Clarkson has not personally apologized to me for TopGear US lawyers fucking with the site. #drunkthoughts #hashfag

I'm actually sad about it all but I find it hard to rationalize it.

Also: OMG! Chia pets are expensive these days!
http://www.amazon.de/Chia-Elephant/dp/B00MSXMZIW/

Last edited:
It would not surprise me if this was a plot by the anti top gear brigade at the BBC to start to piss off their international fans. ... Apply Tin Hat immediately.

It would not surprise me if this was a plot by the anti top gear brigade at the BBC to start to piss off their international fans. ... Apply Tin Hat immediately.

Ah yes, I remember, the Cock at the top of the BBC isn't that fond of Clarkson and the boys. As far as conspiracy theories go, this actually is a good one, because it sounds very plausible, but I don't think we'll ever know.

Well, it should be obvious that the production team / presenters had nothing to do with this, but a little "nod" towards Finalgear, acknowledging that something went wrong would indeed be comforting. No matter who's to blame, it is a very painful low blow.

Chia seeds are great for pooping. Absolutely wonderful!

Are you a vegetarian's Dream by pooping potted plants?

Got a box of home-made fudge from a friend. Ate 'em all. Now I feel slightly ill but it was so worth it.

^ AWE DAMN IT! WINTER IS COMING! seriously its like every year now

People make the mistake of spreading it like nutella.

Have it sparingly with butter on bread or toast. Even with a slice of cheese on top.

Few things better than nicely cooked toast (multigrain of course) with a lot of butter and a very light application of vegemite. Works well with hot Milo any time of the day!