Random Thoughts....

^ Welcome to earlier in the week... we've had at least two threads on this amazing, not-to-be-missed offer.

Dang, they sure know how to do consumer appreciation right down in Missoura.

Last edited:
I've got it! A free gun with the purchase of a car, free bullets with the purchase of gas! I'm a genius! :D

The local holden dealer here had a competition when the new VE based Ute came out.

"Win a tray of beer"

:p

Had that here too with an electric green VE ute sitting in the lobby of Skycity with a tray full of Coopers...a man can dream!

HSV's are big out here as well, the local dealer was top selling hsv dealer for like 10 years :O

Well, I kind of got smacked in the face with hindsight this year. Here is a Top Gear Top Tip: If you are going to room with a friend, make damn sure he isn't a slob.

Read: Isn't this kid:
meet_pig_pen_big.gif

That is what happened to me, so now he flunked out of school and I'm the only one left in the apartment, so I have have to clean everything <_<

Well I had a fantastically crappy day yesterday, I was forced to go to my Mom's sides family reunion. I felt completely out of place there since I'm not a drunk who drinks to get drunk. I've also never seen so much underage drinking in my life, it was fucking unbelievable there one kid who looked like he was maybe 14 or 15. The best part of all is that no matter how much all those underage drinkers drank they would never get caught because the only damn cop in the town was right there at the damn party letting it all happen. I so wish I could have placed a call to the Vermont State Police and then sat back to watch what would happen. :lol:

The worst part of it all was that it ended up being a super sunny day and for a super pale person like me that was very bad, I'm now suffering from the worst sun burn I've had since I was in kindergarten. My skin is freaking on fire and that's why I'm awake now since it makes it somewhat difficult to sleep. :cry:

The worst part of it all was that it ended up being a super sunny day and for a super pale person like me that was very bad, I'm now suffering from the worst sun burn I've had since I was in kindergarten. My skin is freaking on fire and that's why I'm awake now since it makes it somewhat difficult to sleep. :cry:

Poor bastard. Sunburn seriously sucks - I went to Wallaroo last year with some mates, and wasn't very sun smart. I managed to get my torso, arms, legs, feet, and face burned very severely. Forget about having anything planned for the next week coz you just cannot move. I feel your pain mate!

^ I've actually gotten a sunburn before in thick fog so yeah unexpected bright sun toasted me quite badly. I can already feel blisters forming on my face. :(

Last edited:
I burn very easily but I don't tan from it so it happens every time. Noxzema is my friend for bad sunburns. The worst was when I had really short hair and the top of my head got sunburnt.

^ I'm using aloe but it doesn't seem to last to long, my skin soaks it up in a minute or two. I took a shower so I could get some relief and it worked but a lot of water got under the sunburnt skin and has create pockets of water under my skin. :(

I've also only tanned once after a sunburn and that was on my arm from riding around all day with my arm in the window. So I had one arm that was tan and the other that was as white as a sheet of paper. :lol:

On another note I wish the stupid IRL hadn't pushed back the start of the 500 to 1:00, I mean it used to be at noon/11:00 central which means I'd only have an hour to wait to watch it after just seeing the end of the F1 race. They should fix it so there doesn't have to be any gaps in the day where I'm not watching racing. :lol:

^ I've actually gotten a sunburn before in thick fog so yeah unexpected bright sun toasted me quite badly. I can already feel blisters forming on my face. :(

That sucks.

However, I don't feel your pain, I have a very rare combination. Red hair and the ability to tan :D

^ I'm using aloe but it doesn't seem to last to long, my skin soaks it up in a minute or two. I took a shower so I could get some relief and it worked but a lot of water got under the sunburnt skin and has create pockets of water under my skin. :(

I've also only tanned once after a sunburn and that was on my arm from riding around all day with my arm in the window. So I had one arm that was tan and the other that was as white as a sheet of paper. :lol:

On another note I wish the stupid IRL hadn't pushed back the start of the 500 to 1:00, I mean it used to be at noon/11:00 central which means I'd only have an hour to wait to watch it after just seeing the end of the F1 race. They should fix it so there doesn't have to be any gaps in the day where I'm not watching racing. :lol:
I use Noxzema for the first day as a sort of intensive care and then I switch over to the aloe. For some reason they both work better if I do that. If you can put up with the Nox's smell it's well worth it.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one here who's going to watch the 500. I'm much more motivated to watch it since there won't be 3 hours of rain delays like they have almost every year. Yay for F1! No rain delays! :D