Random Thoughts....

Man that sucks. Sorry for your loss. I hope he wasn't in great pain. :hug:

Sorry to hear that. :(

In other (less crappy, but still crap) news: My Finnish teacher is moving back to Finland early next year. :(
Her husband has retired, and as they were here on business visas, they cannot stay.
Their sons have residency, so they will be back for 3 months to visit each year, but next week will be our last class. We're heading for a pub.
Still unknown if the college will find a replacement teacher, or just drop the course from their roster.

On the plus side, we have a place to crash in Tampere, any time any of us are over there.

I have a cheap-ish chair in my game room that just broke while I was sitting in it. I kind of knew this would happen so I splurged on the extended warranty. I can not find the paperwork.

Random Thoughts....

Fatty. (I think the same thing when my desk chair's lean back lock comes out once in a while.)

I'm sorry scarface. Hang in there man.

Algerian metal festival pits fans against conservatives

On a sidenote, those chicks are both hot in and out of hijab.
Yes. Yes they are. And that whole idea, metal in a nation like Algeria, is pretty fucking badass. If I go to a metal or punk show in Chicago all I risk is a punch in the face or making some bad decisions. They got actual state entities aligning against them. Real shit.

They say that about almost all music that isn't gospel inspired at some point.

They say that about almost all music that isn't gospel inspired at some point.

Yeah that Beethoven bloke was a proper goat burner.

Seriously though some churches opposed rock and roll in the 50s in spite of it having its roots in the blues, gospel and negro spiritual music. It's not music tht needs to be censored or banned, it's religion.

Yeah that Beethoven bloke was a proper goat burner.

Seriously though some churches opposed rock and roll in the 50s in spite of it having its roots in the blues, gospel and negro spiritual music. It's not music tht needs to be censored or banned, it's religion.idiots

FTFY. :p

Last edited:
Random Thoughts....

If we ban religion, the Internet will have even more people that are depressed posting about how their life sucks.

We have enough of that already.

The problem we have now is we're protecting stupid people from hurting themselves and that needs to stop.

Last edited:
Teenagers are exhausting. That is all.