Random Thoughts....

Did you ever get out?

What about now? :D

I have never seen the november/december months as warm as it is now , i have seen springs colder than that. Weird things are happening in Fr , the near future will be "interesting" ...

It's been pleasantly warm this winter so far. Sure it snowed 12" before thanksgiving, it melted and then rained on thanksgiving and it been above freezing since. Cheap fuel and warmer weather is nice!

Supposed to be almost 60F this coming weekend. We usually have highs i the 30's this time of year. I'm not really complaining though. I prefer it a bit warmer.

I am hoping I can catch up on the last of the work list before it gets OMG! cold.

While part of me likes the warm weather (for what it's worth it's actually been pretty cold here in PA...although warming up a bit more than usual during the day) part of me worries that it's not normal and a further proof of our accelerating global warming doom.

But this isn't the thread to discuss (more likely devolve into a internet shitty argument) for the latter...so I'll shut my mouth now. ;)

Bring on global warming. This is a welcome change.

It's probably the El Nino effect.

Related random thought... I wonder if in years to come climate change denial will be ranked the same way holocaust denial is today.

It's probably the El Nino effect.

Related random thought... I wonder if in years to come climate change denial will be ranked the same way holocaust denial is today.
I don't think that's entirely fair. Climate change (or at least, that of the anthropomorphic variety) is still hotly debated amongst the scientific community, despite the cries of one corner that it's now open and shut.

Couldn't agree more.

I found this article quite interesting.

Topped a hill on the way to pickup my son from school and found this:

a45cc755f63faab17d704f3cfc46480a.jpg

It seemed like they should have warned that the road would be blocked. I didn't really care, but was afraid that someone paying little to no attention would plow into the rear of my vehicle as the topped the hill. Of course they probably would have missed the sign as well...

I've been studying German for the last few days, and it caused an interesting side-effect on my writing. :lol:
45QsBAw.jpg