Random Thoughts....

Tapestry framing is pretty expensive too. At least I don't have to worry about the one I'm stitching now for at least a year..maybe longer.

Right, then. Andalucia in April, in a Ford Ka (or similar, of course). Couldn't get a Leon, or a Fiat Panda.

This should be fun. [Seinfeld]I'm going to beat the hell out of this thing.[/Seinfeld]

Right, then. Andalucia in April, in a Ford Ka (or similar, of course). Couldn't get a Leon, or a Fiat Panda.

This should be fun. [Seinfeld]I'm going to beat the hell out of this thing.[/Seinfeld]
Hopefully for your sake you get the "for similar." If the Ka is like it's 500 (non abarth) platform mate, at best it'll be mediocre to drive, at worst it'll threaten to break itself down halfway through your trip.

We have a thing in this institute called "fancy first friday". Basically you try to dress up as nice as you can on the first friday of the month.

I wore a nice suit from a long time ago and was wondering why it fit me so tightly. Check the pocket, and there was some letter in there. Open the letter and it turns out to be an essay that I wrote...

IN 1999

I should start a thread called "Third World Problems" where I can join others from South and Central America and bitch and moan about kidnappings, murders, shootings and assorted barbaric behavior we see in our daily lives. :lol:

I should start a thread called "Third World Problems" where I can join others from South and Central America and bitch and moan about kidnappings, murders, shootings and assorted barbaric behavior we see in our daily lives. :lol:

or as we call it, 'tuesday'

I knew there was a reason why I hated Tuesdays.

How would this be distinguishable from Los Angeles or Chicago? :p

While picking up a pizza tonight I had to wait a bit while the woman in front of me had a small argument with the guy behind the counter. She was asserting that they put extra cheese on her pizza and she didn't want it. He read her order back and it included additional topppings of both provolone and asiago. :?

Reminds me of that quote from the Blues Brothers movie:

"What kind of cheese do you have?"
"Both kinds: American and Swiss."

How would this be distinguishable from Los Angeles or Chicago? :p
Portuguese instead of Spanish and small hatchbacks instead of big sedans and pick-ups?

Reminds me of that quote from the Blues Brothers movie:

"What kind of cheese do you have?"
"Both kinds: American and Swiss."

Or if it is a Subway:

"Yellow American or White American"
"What kind of meat do you have?"
"Turkey flavored turkey or ham flavored turkey."
<_<

I mean...I'm not a huge Subway fan, but in the US the ham is really ham.

I mean...I'm not a huge Subway fan, but in the US the ham is really ham.

I don't know about the USA, but here all the "protein" Subway offers has the same texture and the same taste, it only changes color slightly between, meatballs, steak, turkey, chicken, etc...

I don't know about the USA, but here all the "protein" Subway offers has the same texture and the same taste, it only changes color slightly between, meatballs, steak, turkey, chicken, etc...

Huh, here it has a sort of steak meat, supposedly it's really good.

Last edited: