Random Thoughts....

Ugh, gee thanks stiggie.

I had a girlfriend that had something similar, otherwise she did not sleep well. Of course my snoring didn't help in that regard either. :sleeping: :lol:

This entire conversation makes me want to puke.....

'premium' pillows? 'Poetry'? 'Fucking wierd hug puppets' ?

That crap is why the world is populated by overly sensitive, limp wristed little pushover metrosexuals afraid of their own fucking shadow. We are fucking doomed.

Last edited:
Keep your people, unless they are coming to bring me a beer and a steak, and after they put it down they can fuck off again....

This entire conversation makes me want to puke.....

That crap is why the world is popluated by overly sensitive, limp wristed little pushover metrosexuals afraid of their own fucking shadow. We are fucking doomed.

27145994d1266539578-scratch-built-valentines-day-transformer-2010-02-17-12.03.34.jpg

That's all.

What does that even transform into anyway? :lol:

That crap is why the world is populated by overly sensitive, limp wristed little pushover metrosexuals afraid of their own fucking shadow. We are fucking doomed.

You can't blame the poetry for that, Bright Star was written almost 200 years ago.

You can't blame the poetry for that, Bright Star was written almost 200 years ago.

They had pansies then to didn't they? Difference is that these days it seems to have become the accepted norm....

21 year old entiteld hipster millenials who can't hammer a nail into a wall to save their lives, neither do they have any intention of learning how to, or anything else, anywhere, ever, because they are all so fucking apathic they might as well be dead.... it gets me fucking livid.

Also : yay Corgi! Is she settling in all right?

Last edited:
My walls are cement-rendered double-brick. Does that get me off the whole "can't hammer a nail into a wall" thing?
Not in the least....in fact I would say needing to ask makes it worse.

On the other hand you at least know what type of walls you have....that's more then today's average 20 something obliviot manages, so when I come to power, you might have a chance....

Last edited:
My walls are cement-rendered double-brick. Does that get me off the whole "can't hammer a nail into a wall" thing?

Nope. Special drill bits and Fischer plugs were made for a reason.

I'm not sure that qualifies as hammering a nail.

Sure it does, only that you don't hammer it and it isn't a nail.

Last edited: