Random Thoughts....

I have a taste for tandoori chicken today and can't stop laughing because this came to mind right after thinking about the chicken.

[video=youtube;XtzGa-2LBYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzGa-2LBYI[/video]

I have a taste for Lou Malnatis thin crust....

So, deadly kites eeeeeeeh......

Now there's something for the next bond movie.

I fly stunt kites and have seen people get flipped head over heals when they went onto the field. I have also been picked up and moved at least 10 feet more than once(at the time I weighed around 230-240 pounds). I also have used a kite to power my canoe on the Great Lakes. It can get to speeds that are hard to contemplate in such a craft. I should try it again with a GPS unit to see how fast.

I don't have a kite nearly this big. My biggest is probably just over 6 feet(2ish meters).

Employee sales are wallet killers in my business. :lol:

On the bright side, I wasn't completely selfish and also got my grandmother something which I think she may be scared of wearing, but I want her to have something *nice* and not just all inexpensive stuff.

I'll post pictures when they come in.

I fly stunt kites and have seen people get flipped head over heals when they went onto the field. I have also been picked up and moved at least 10 feet more than once(at the time I weighed around 230-240 pounds). I also have used a kite to power my canoe on the Great Lakes. It can get to speeds that are hard to contemplate in such a craft. I should try it again with a GPS unit to see how fast.

Oh I don't doubt any of that for a second, as a kid I loved flying kites, I was quite a small kid and one I had was actually to big for me, pulled me over more than once.....I can imagine how powerfull a really big one can get.

Don't have one.

Damn kids threw a baseball into my yard!
baseball.jpg

Late to the 'green stuff in the yard' party

My baseballs have a weird shape!

e3022bbfa7eaeff1a72a1656534ad9e5.jpg

Google Maps just gave me directions that require me to jump the airport fence, take airport service roads and taxiways, run through another fence and finally join the normal road network.

When I grow up I want to be a helicopter :D

Maybe it's a really good shortcut?

"See that airport over there? You could go all the way around it... OR you just drive across it. Barely anyone would notice."

Last edited:
Late to the 'green stuff in the yard' party

My baseballs have a weird shape!

e3022bbfa7eaeff1a72a1656534ad9e5.jpg

Nice set of baseballs you got there, son. Soon my baseballs that you saw in the picture will be softballs and then volleyballs.

But seriously, I didn't plant that variety of tomato this year. I planted Romas and large cherry. What's the growing season like in your area?

I also planted collard greens, cilantro, green beans, honey dew, watermelons, okra, peppers, cucumbers, and borage.

Nice set of baseballs you got there, son. Soon my baseballs that you saw in the picture will be softballs and then volleyballs.

But seriously, I didn't plant that variety of tomato this year. I planted Romas and large cherry. What's the growing season like in your area?

I also planted collard greens, cilantro, green beans, honey dew, watermelons, okra, peppers, cucumbers, and borage.
To be honest I have no clue. Mrs Noodle has the green thumb in the family. We have potatoes, tomatoes, strawberries and some herbs like basil and mint. First year any of these grow well, despite tons and tons of rain and not a lot of sunshine

I found out that I can get a 20% discount on the toy below.

At the normal price of $150, I just see it as something that is somewhat expensive and not really that useful. It still is at $120 too, but my inner geek wants it. It would make a cool bday present to meself too, but it will not ship until late in September.

Must resist, must.... resist....

To toy, or not to toy? That is the question.

This will also take away from a new computer build. Damn Gene Roddenberry's birthday weekend.

Maybe they will offer discounts for the Star Trek Captains birthdays or something.

Last edited:
The only way that could be cooler is when it was a standalone phone.... come to think of it, why doen't anyone do that?

All phones look the same, all boring as fuck......make one like a communicator, or a StarWars comlink, an old school Walkie Talkie, hell make one shaped like a banana......

How cool would that be to answer?

Just me?

Last edited:
Does it come with a red shirt?

No. :(

The only way that could be cooler is when it was a standalone phone.... come to think of it, why doen't anyone do that?

All phones look the same, all boring as fuck......make one like a communicator, or a StarWars comlink, an old school Walkie Talkie, hell make one shaped like a banana......

How cool would that be to answer?

Just me?

If it was also a walkie talkie, I would already have it. It would make a neat cell phone too.

To be honest I have no clue. Mrs Noodle has the green thumb in the family. We have potatoes, tomatoes, strawberries and some herbs like basil and mint. First year any of these grow well, despite tons and tons of rain and not a lot of sunshine

Hmmm, OK. Well, the more you do it the more you learn.

I can't be arsed going in a Civic. One day I'll go in the 1300 when it has it's new engine.

We (the proper Roadtrip) were (kind of) in your neck of the woods, you could have come out to meet us. Andeh did, and he had to drive a lot further.