Random Thoughts....

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim
We (the proper Roadtrip) were (kind of) in your neck of the woods, you could have come out to meet us. Andeh did, and he had to drive a lot further.

I make a post asking about the route but I then forgot about it, I was also stuck at work. I don't usually take time off at this time of year because everybody else is trying to get away for the summer so it needs booked well in advance

Mally Dangerous

In other news, it has now been 22 years since the last time I've had an aspirin, Tylenol, prescription medication, or any medication at all.

GRtak

Forum Addict
Did you note it somewhere?

Mally Dangerous

Naw, I know because I have never been a medication-taking kind of person. The last thing I had was a vaccination at 19 that my university required me to have before they would admit me. And before that was antibiotics the year before because I had an upper respiratory infection that I thought was a cold for weeks before my ears went all monotone.

Last edited:

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
Naw, I know because I have never been a medication-taking kind of person. The last thing I had was a vaccination at 19 that my university required me to have before they would admit me. And before that was antibiotics the year before because I had an upper respiratory infection that I thought was a cold for weeks before my ears went all monotone.

Holy high pain tolerance Batman!

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
In other news, it has now been 22 years since the last time I've had an aspirin, Tylenol, prescription medication, or any medication at all.

I had prescription codeine one time when I had surgery on my toe as a teenager. Since then, I sometimes take cough syrup when it hurts to swallow, but otherwise no aspirin, Tylenol, etc...nothin.

stiggie

pop
Car(s)
Golf GTI
4 Diabetes pills (Metformin and Gliclazide)
2 Diabetes injections (Exenatide)
3 Blood-pressure pills (two for systolic, one for diastolic pressure)
1 Antidepressant
1 Antihistamine (so that I can play with my cats)
1 Cholesterol pill

The injectable medication, which I have to take twice a day, has a once a week version that should become a lot more affordable next month when it is added to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme, which lowers the prices of certain medications in Australia.

Last edited:

stiggie

pop
Car(s)
Golf GTI
1 injection, 2 Diabetes pills. 1 Blood-pressure pill and the antihistamine in the morning.

1 injection, 2 Diabetes pills, 2 blood-pressure pills, the Antidepressant and the Cholesterol pill at night.

Last edited:

ScarFace88

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'00 CVPI, '88 Integra, '05 GTO
Back in the day I used to take 54mg of Concerta (time release Ritalin) and Zoloft in the morning. Now I just take melatonin at night because I have delayed sleep phase syndrome. THat basically means I sleep normally, but I fall asleep at the wrong time, IE 5am instead of 11pm.

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
My LastFM scrobbling history can get quite weird some times...

Mononc' Serge ? Fini d'chier
London Philharmonic Orchestra ? The Four Seasons, Op. 8, RV 297, "L'inverno" (Winter): III. Allegro
Deftones ? Street Carp

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
@medication...I don't take a lot of it. I'll have like a cold once a year or so and I'll take a couple of Panadol's to keep me moving. Hopefully I skip the beetus gene of my family so it stays that way. Walking a lot and drinking of the water should help. Eating enormous bowls of cereal only once every couple of days too.

Last edited: