Random Thoughts....

No, all I said was that now that it's pretty widely accepted, the parade shouldn't be needed.

The fact that you think it shouldn't be needed because it is, so called, "widely accepted" proves that is needed.
Otherwise you would see it as just another party like carnival or that St Patricks parade they do everywhere around the world, or Macy's parade, or any fucking parade for that matter, with just a different subject.

Reactions: MWF
can-of-worms1.jpg

Yeah, I realize that now.

We need to line up a row of tables to that they all the same distance from a carpet line. The idiot crew working for me today thinks that they can line up the first 48" table right, and then they think they can lay a level on the ground and it will tell them if they are aligned.

Now, I'm not saying that they are using a very long level that can span multiple tables, basically using it just as a straight edge...no...they think the bubble in the level will tell them that are in line with the wall. *facepalm*

We need to line up a row of tables to that they all the same distance from a carpet line. The idiot crew working for me today thinks that they can line up the first 48" table right, and then they think they can lay a level on the ground and it will tell them if they are aligned.

Now, I'm not saying that they are using a very long level that can span multiple tables, basically using it just as a straight edge...no...they think the bubble in the level will tell them that are in line with the wall. *facepalm*

They can't be on the level.

motivator3.jpg

csi_miami_yeah.jpg

Yeah, I realize that now.

Yes, but wait!
This could be a good opportunity to learn a thing or two.

No, it is not "widely accepted", even if it might seem like it to you. I rather think you're just misinformed.
Conversely, we could learn to explain that to you without assuming you are narrow-minded.

The nice thing is that the neighbour's party ended at the same time as my chores around the house: about two in the morning. The not so nice thing is that I have to leave said house in about twenty minutes. :cry: Stupid company travel agent...

Random Thoughts....

Yes, but wait!
This could be a good opportunity to learn a thing or two.

No, it is not "widely accepted", even if it might seem like it to you. I rather think you're just misinformed.
Conversely, we could learn to explain that to you without assuming you are narrow-minded.

I've had the pleasure of hanging out with 93Flareside, he's a good guy. I think this can be a learning experience for everyone involved.

Last edited:
You completely failed in your attempt to convert him. :p :tease:

rick is such a Snow Queen.

...Red's avatar seems to be a darker version of mine.

Does it live in a closet?

I was watching Kelly's Heroes and had to stop because I could not hear my war movie over the apparent battle that raged just outside.