Random Thoughts....

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
I was watching Kelly's Heroes and had to stop because I could not hear my war movie over the apparent battle that raged just outside.

:p :mrgreen:

That or you didn't invest in closed ear headphones. :D

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
My neighborhood has been exploding since about 8:50. We finally closed our windows around 9:20 because the whole house was starting to smell, and the car alarms were drowning out The Keepers.

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
^ our National holiday involves a day off work and just some parade nobody watches anyway...
Why do you guys always feel the need to blow random shit up?

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
^ our National holiday involves a day off work and just some parade nobody watches anyway...
Why do you guys always feel the need to blow random shit up?

Go ask Michael Bay - because explosions are cool! :evil:

Other reasons (and there's more than a couple) include the fact that it celebrates our continued possession of things like gunpowder, the attempted British seizure of which was the immediate cause of the first battle of the American Revolution. In this it is much like the common legend of the British two-fingered V-sign version of the classic Western culture "fuck you" single finger gesture. "We still have what you tried to come take."

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
I want a 2nd job but want the flexibility and freedom that not having a 2nd job brings. #firstworldproblems

Sevs753

Car(s)
'13 Subaru BRZ, '04 GMC Yukon
I spent yesterday evening watching other peoples fireworks. All the splendor of fireworks, none of the injury. I also had a bonfire where many a marshmallow was sacrificed.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Anyone else ever try to do their morning routine with eyes closed (to simulate blindness)? I can handle it, right up until I have to get dressed, then I have no idea what I've put on...

GRtak

Forum Addict
I want a 2nd job but want the flexibility and freedom that not having a 2nd job brings. #firstworldproblems

Win the lottery, or get a better primary job.

Anyone else ever try to do their morning routine with eyes closed (to simulate blindness)? I can handle it, right up until I have to get dressed, then I have no idea what I've put on...

I tried it once, then I found the end of an electric cord with my bare foot. I was done.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park

Yup, been forced to a couple times when the power's out. Not so bad.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them

Yes, promptly slammed into a door.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
You guys are doing it wrong. I have no trouble, just bugs me that I don't know what shirt I have on...

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
:lol: That's a good point...