Random Thoughts....

I'm sure you could figure out how to shoot corncobs out of one of these...

Lawnmower won't return them in a high ballistic arc to bombard them with the results of their inconsiderate action. :D

My mower does a pretty good job at that with pine cones.

That is *an* Oxford English dictionary, but it's not *the* Oxford English Dictionary that I'm sure you were going to say was authoritative. You have to pay for access to the real one.

It is run by the Oxford University Press, so it would have to be connected to the OED.

At least at #3 there is a horse race track, and if you go a bit further north from #1 there are horse stables. I'd say those are all horse race (or training) tracks. Seeing that there are many golf courses it's a wealthy neighbourhood so horse racing might be popular there as well.

I bet it's some equestrian stuff.

EDIT: What he said.

Last edited:
That makes sense. I didn't even think of that as a possibility.

Off to 'Murica for 15 days tomorrow :mouse:

A weekend of sightseeing in DC, four days of workworkworkwork, and eight days of roadtripping :D
If anyone's along the line DC (leaving September 29th, flying out of IAD again October 6th) to Great Smoky Mountains (there around October 3rd), drop me a PM :wave:

A preemptive "Welcome!" (as you know, we Americans are fans of preemptive strikes. ;)

Take a selfie in front the imgur headquarters! :D

My girlfriend works basically next door, and I work 3 blocks away. :lol:

Ugh, all my cars are broken. Gonna attempt to fixalump tomorrow some, but...all my cars are indeed broken.

Random Thoughts....

What did you do to the lulzcer?

This is a very, very good video:

[video=youtube;-cjfTG8DbwA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cjfTG8DbwA[/video]

Aaaand nuclear first strike from Spectre in 5...4...3...2...1....

I've seen a documentary in the past about how General Motors actively tried to destroy public transport in America by replacing trams with buses. They even went so far as to produce newsreels portraying cities with buses as more advanced and futuristic than cities with trams. They believed that people wouldn't like buses and would buy more of their cars instead.