Random Thoughts....

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
If it’s any crumb of comfort the publicity surrounding Notre Dame has at leased helped the fund raising money for the three churches in Louisiana attended predominantly by African-Americans that were the targets of arson attacks by a white man who is in jail awaiting trial for arson and hate crimes.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
I still think it's a remarkable coincidence that notorious church arsonist and white supremacist Varg Vikernes now resides in France...

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
'Brunch', I'm not really sure what it is, what it's for or why, but I hate it and the people doing it already...

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Had some pork tacos topped with guacamole. Not sure why but somethings brewing down there and it probably won't be good. Doesn't feel good and due to that I'm considering going bulimic for a moment.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Neh, breakfast, is the first meal of the day, doesn't matter when you eat it, and lunch is a meal that is not the first, eaten around noon.
Brunch is when it's the first meal of the day but eaten at lunchtime. Ish.

It's a way of saying "I'm hungover and need an excuse to drink a little more albohol this early in the day to ease the banging in my head."

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Brunch is when it's the first meal of the day but eaten at lunchtime. Ish.

It's a way of saying "I'm hungover and need an excuse to drink a little more albohol this early in the day to ease the banging in my head."
No, brunch is what bored suburban desperate soccermoms do in a paltry attempt to make their lives seem less empty.
Sane people would call it "late breakfast"

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
What is so disgusting about brunch is that is mostly involves a buffet. I hate buffets, especially as the first meal of the day. What's wrong with ordering a meal and having it brought to your table by a waiter?

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Let me help.... The best Benedict I've ever had. Hangover Pub in Worcester, MA

The Hangover Benedict: Portuguese Roll/ Thick Cut House Bacon/ Poached Eggs/ Chipotle Cilantro-Hollandaise