Random Thoughts....

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
The bug is currently in front of the house (the fiat isnt blocked either because it is pretty easy to fit it beside the other two cars in the driveway L O L) and i really appreciate it because it means i can shove the dog under my arm and run out at 11pm without waking mother (sadly there is still a time limit and like ...dog behaving limit, but whatever).

The fiat sounds very good but sometimes i wish there was a mute button 😂
Where are you going with your dog at 11PM?

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Just played D&D for the first time. Not what I was expecting. Not sure what to make of it, but definitely will go back for another session with this group at least once.

Got me thinking, someone needs to develop a modern world, non-fantasy variant. Maybe call it Factories & Farms where the races of players are things like workers, executives, mechanics, engineers, drivers, laborers, etc. Instead of fighting off goblins or wild animals, you have assembly line robots, autonomous cars, and the like.

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
Just played D&D for the first time. Not what I was expecting. Not sure what to make of it, but definitely will go back for another session with this group at least once.

Got me thinking, someone needs to develop a modern world, non-fantasy variant. Maybe call it Factories & Farms where the races of players are things like workers, executives, mechanics, engineers, drivers, laborers, etc. Instead of fighting off goblins or wild animals, you have assembly line robots, autonomous cars, and the like.
That already exists in various forms. You can also do near-future sci-fi in the form of CyberPunk 2020 or ShadowRun.

GRtak

Forum Addict

There are many RPGs that are not D&D. I have played both Star Wars and Star Trek.

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
Deadspin, one of my favorite websites, is going down. Goddammit.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
I came home from a work dinner ten minutes ago, and I'm too drunk to do the stuff that still needed doing tonight. Ah well, it's half past eleven, I might as well go to bed.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
It snowed Monday causing a ton of shit on roads. Apparently O’Hare has a couple planes skid off the runways and one put a wing to the grass to stop. My thought on that “maybe you should divert some of these planes?” Surely there was a “nearby” airport to land planes that were low on fuel. It seemed the only ones that were landing were ones who had been circling for a while. It’s now snowing again. Too early I think.

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
It snowed Monday causing a ton of shit on roads. Apparently O’Hare has a couple planes skid off the runways and one put a wing to the grass to stop. My thought on that “maybe you should divert some of these planes?” Surely there was a “nearby” airport to land planes that were low on fuel. It seemed the only ones that were landing were ones who had been circling for a while. It’s now snowing again. Too early I think.

I think we landed!
:ROFLMAO: