Random Thoughts....

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Need some more gravel, but at least the grass is gone from the drive now.

PSFix_20200518_202942.jpeg

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
I'm trying to buy a Ducati part from eBay and although the seller says they ship to the US, eBay won't let me purchase it because the seller has not checked the box for US shipping. I've emailed the seller about it and hopefully they fix it, but if not, I may be calling for help from the Euro-side of the pond to receive and re-ship the part. (It's not much, about $120 US and I would pay for all costs)

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I'm trying to buy a Ducati part from eBay and although the seller says they ship to the US, eBay won't let me purchase it because the seller has not checked the box for US shipping. I've emailed the seller about it and hopefully they fix it, but if not, I may be calling for help from the Euro-side of the pond to receive and re-ship the part. (It's not much, about $120 US and I would pay for all costs)
Happy to help. I'm not at work currently and I go to the Post Office three times a week anyway to send of stuff HWF3.0 sells on ebay.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
I think they are farther north, plus, avoiding personal contact right now is worth more than a few dollars in shipping. Thank you for the offer!

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
I'm happy that my online feeds are no longer memes about being depressed, fat, lazy, horny, or suicidal.