Random Thoughts....

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Right, last year when we swam near Copper Harbor you couldn't stay in the water for more than 5 minutes at a time it was so cold and it was 85 out. I though the locals were going to melt.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Same time as this year, right after July 4th.

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
so if i make an app that just hot garbage but sell it to an underserved market or build a hot garbage app and just underprice...

so its a number game...

what am i missing

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
so if i make an app that just hot garbage but sell it to an underserved market or build a hot garbage app and just underprice...

so its a number game...

what am i missing
Nothing really.

It felt nice recently that my little sister texted me asking if I could teach her how to drive. This also made me realize I'm no longer a kid.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
For a while now I’ve enjoyed the sensation that is one sock. Currently, my left foot has a sock while my right one does not. I have no idea why this is nice.

TobiasG

DONOR
Car(s)
116 GTV, 916 GTV, 952 Giulia
For a while now I’ve enjoyed the sensation that is one sock. Currently, my left foot has a sock while my right one does not. I have no idea why this is nice.
I feared you would go somewhere else with that one sock at the beginning.

As for the second part, is the feeling the same if you change the sock to the right foot?

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
I feared you would go somewhere else with that one sock at the beginning.

As for the second part, is the feeling the same if you change the sock to the right foot?
Hahaha, no I'm not one of those.

*switches*

Yeah, same sensation, it started right, but left is ok as well. :ROFLMAO:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
It does beg the question "What have you used the other sock for?"

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
Oh, FFS. I want to keep my windows open tonight, but it's now 10PM and I smell skunks while I'm watching tv shows in the basement. FUCK. That means upstairs is all skunky.

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
Dad's birthday is coming up next month. (I'm often at Ringmeet that weekend :( )
Since that is sadly not an option this year, and some of the states are opening up, I found cheap flights to Queensland ($45 each way), and decided to take him to one of his old haunts for lunch. (He used to live up there, and I've heard him talk about their steaks for years)

He rang me to double check that I knew I was working today, and so I asked him to note in the booking diary that neither of us would be available on August 11th, as I was going to shout him lunch for his birthday.

"Oh are we going to the Breakfast Creek Hotel?"
"...."

HOW THE HELL DID HE GUESS THAT?!?!

TobiasG

DONOR
Car(s)
116 GTV, 916 GTV, 952 Giulia
Dad's birthday is coming up next month. (I'm often at Ringmeet that weekend :( )
Since that is sadly not an option this year, and some of the states are opening up, I found cheap flights to Queensland ($45 each way), and decided to take him to one of his old haunts for lunch. (He used to live up there, and I've heard him talk about their steaks for years)

He rang me to double check that I knew I was working today, and so I asked him to note in the booking diary that neither of us would be available on August 11th, as I was going to shout him lunch for his birthday.

"Oh are we going to the Breakfast Creek Hotel?"
"...."

HOW THE HELL DID HE GUESS THAT?!?!
I guess he knows his daughter? :)