Random Thoughts....

What time of year were you up there?

so if i make an app that just hot garbage but sell it to an underserved market or build a hot garbage app and just underprice...

so its a number game...

what am i missing

so if i make an app that just hot garbage but sell it to an underserved market or build a hot garbage app and just underprice...

so its a number game...

what am i missing

Nothing really.

It felt nice recently that my little sister texted me asking if I could teach her how to drive. This also made me realize I'm no longer a kid.

For a while now I’ve enjoyed the sensation that is one sock. Currently, my left foot has a sock while my right one does not. I have no idea why this is nice.

For a while now I’ve enjoyed the sensation that is one sock. Currently, my left foot has a sock while my right one does not. I have no idea why this is nice.
I feared you would go somewhere else with that one sock at the beginning.

As for the second part, is the feeling the same if you change the sock to the right foot?

As for the second part, is the feeling the same if you change the sock to the right foot?

Hahaha, no I'm not one of those.

*switches*

Yeah, same sensation, it started right, but left is ok as well. :ROFLMAO:

Damn you beat me to it. :LOL:

Is it the same as sticking your foot out from under the bed sheets?

?

It does beg the question "What have you used the other sock for?"

Good to hear from you @SquareLeft ! I'm quite amazed that anyone younger than 35 knows of Foamy the Squirrel.

Oh, FFS. I want to keep my windows open tonight, but it's now 10PM and I smell skunks while I'm watching tv shows in the basement. FUCK. That means upstairs is all skunky.

Dad's birthday is coming up next month. (I'm often at Ringmeet that weekend :( )
Since that is sadly not an option this year, and some of the states are opening up, I found cheap flights to Queensland ($45 each way), and decided to take him to one of his old haunts for lunch. (He used to live up there, and I've heard him talk about their steaks for years)

He rang me to double check that I knew I was working today, and so I asked him to note in the booking diary that neither of us would be available on August 11th, as I was going to shout him lunch for his birthday.

"Oh are we going to the Breakfast Creek Hotel?"
"...."

HOW THE HELL DID HE GUESS THAT?!?!

Dad's birthday is coming up next month. (I'm often at Ringmeet that weekend :( )
Since that is sadly not an option this year, and some of the states are opening up, I found cheap flights to Queensland ($45 each way), and decided to take him to one of his old haunts for lunch. (He used to live up there, and I've heard him talk about their steaks for years)

He rang me to double check that I knew I was working today, and so I asked him to note in the booking diary that neither of us would be available on August 11th, as I was going to shout him lunch for his birthday.

"Oh are we going to the Breakfast Creek Hotel?"
"...."

HOW THE HELL DID HE GUESS THAT?!?!
I guess he knows his daughter? :)