Random Thoughts....

Crap, that last photo... I know exactly where you are. :/

Top floor of the San Bruno BART station parking structure. Great place to take airplane photos/video because one of the runways (the one that handles the biggest jets heading to Asia) is directly and perfectly in line with a part of the top roofless level.

You ever wake up kinda disoriented, and look at your clock, but then still not sure if it's AM or PM because it's like 6AM/PM and it's winter so it's dark outside both times no matter if it's AM or PM?

I woke up at 10:30am. I woke up, thought it was still the same night as when I went to bed, looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:30. I first thought PM. But then I realized i went to bed around 1:00AM, so that was impossible...so then I thought that I had slept through the entire day into the NEXT 10:30PM. But then I noticed the "AM" on the time, and that just added a whole 'nother layer to the WTF-ness.

You need a 24 hour clock. :)

6NfmQ.jpeg

Basically this thread now

I don't know who needs this...

Whomever they are

Just saw a truck with a trailer advertising some freight company. The slogan is what made me giggle. “Your load, our road.”

Oh my.

Perhaps with more forest fires, the rising sea levels will be controlled.

(please don't take this as me being serious.)

Perhaps with more forest fires, the rising sea levels will be controlled.

(please don't take this as me being serious.)

Oh, definitely. The fires are America's way of protecting the world, by burning so much of the cost line, to heat up and boil off all that extra water.

Taste me you will see
More is all you need

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not one to taste people, sure I live not too far away from where Jeffery Dahmer is from, but that's not my style.

-----------------------------

Imagine if the kid whose parents had the gender reveal party that caused the wildfires decided to have a sex change.

It would be the most California thing ever. ;)

Oh man... That would something that I would like to hear the story of. I've listened to a few podcasts that found old reporter tapes of following kids around through their lives. Not only does it fill me with existential dread, but it was quite interesting to hear how these people changed whether for good or bad reasons.

It’s been interesting to find out that you don’t necessarily need local anaesthesia for a root canal. :blink: The tooth in question was as dead as a dodo and my dentist never came too close to the bone.

It’s been interesting to find out that you don’t necessarily need local anaesthesia for a root canal. :blink: The tooth in question was as dead as a dodo and my dentist never came too close to the bone.

What was the "something's not right" for you?