Random Thoughts....

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Crap, that last photo... I know exactly where you are. :/
Top floor of the San Bruno BART station parking structure. Great place to take airplane photos/video because one of the runways (the one that handles the biggest jets heading to Asia) is directly and perfectly in line with a part of the top roofless level.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
You ever wake up kinda disoriented, and look at your clock, but then still not sure if it's AM or PM because it's like 6AM/PM and it's winter so it's dark outside both times no matter if it's AM or PM?

I woke up at 10:30am. I woke up, thought it was still the same night as when I went to bed, looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:30. I first thought PM. But then I realized i went to bed around 1:00AM, so that was impossible...so then I thought that I had slept through the entire day into the NEXT 10:30PM. But then I noticed the "AM" on the time, and that just added a whole 'nother layer to the WTF-ness.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Perhaps with more forest fires, the rising sea levels will be controlled.

(please don't take this as me being serious.)
Oh, definitely. The fires are America's way of protecting the world, by burning so much of the cost line, to heat up and boil off all that extra water.