Random Thoughts....

God Spain is hot, like properly, why the fuck do people live here? Hot......I hate it! Well I hate everything, but I hate this more!

God Spain is hot, like properly, why the fuck do people live here? Hot......I hate it! Well I hate everything, but I hate this more!
Reminds me of people who live in Arizona...

1630336659857.png

Top Tip, if you need to seal cracked ceramic or boiler refractory, have I got the goop for you.

I needed cat videos today.

Plus the opposite extreme of LOOK AT THIS CUTE CAT:

I found this earlier and it's super relaxing, even though it's not Christmas.

Why does this man remind me of an angry Austrian Red Green?

Curious, a shipment of my company's equipment instead of leaving Hamburg and coming through Montreal, it went to Denmark instead.

Don't ever subscribe to expressVPN. If you do it through paypal, even if you cancel via paypal you have to go through their support to truly cancel their service, then they give you this runaround.

1630680372660.png
1630680381950.png
1630680393225.png
1630680399684.png

By definition, do not use anything that is advertised by YouTubers en masse.

Ridge Wallet keeps trying to redefine the fucking wallet (and make it worse, apparently) :p

And if you do want a VPN, may I suggest WeVPN?

Ridge Wallet keeps trying to redefine the fucking wallet (and make it worse, apparently) :p

I've been conditioned to assume any wallet not made of leather is crap. Dad's worked for a leather tannery for 4 decades which is why.

Yeah because of its prevalence and because of frequent online discounts on various channels I follow (LTT, MKBHD, Funhaus) I went that route, thinking I could use it to watch Olympic coverage from Japan or something. Turns out NBC bought the rights for all olympic coverage everywhere because they're cunts. So I ended up not needing the VPN at all. I canceled it through paypal and went on their site to double check it was canceled, and turns out that if you do a sub through paypal they don't have a "manage subscription" page on their site. Fine, shouldn't be an ish.

Do the bills this month and I'm seeing an express VPN auto deduction and I'm like wtf. Yes I know it's only $12 but that's $12 I could have put for household stuff, fun useful stuff, or charitable donations. Something. Turns out the only way to manage the sub is to go on their live chat/support.

Leading us to the screenshots you see above.

Also yeah, Apple is now putting state IDs/Driver's licenses in their wallet app, which completely obviates the need to carry a physical wallet. That being said, I mirror Chris's sentiment about leather wallets being bae.

Also yeah, Apple is now putting state IDs/Driver's licenses in their wallet app, .

Nope nope nope fuck that fuuuuck that. I don't want my driver's license to run out of battery or to get a new one if I want to use an Android or something.

And I agree with Chris as well. I've had this beautiful leather one for the better part of a decade now. Even with leather care it has developed this interesting wear pattern on it ( I think they call it "Beaten to shit"). Unfortunately the shitty non-leather inner pocket thingies are now failing, they wouldn't if they had been leather ;)

I accept recommendations :p

photo1630686315.jpeg

Speaking of wallets, I could finally get around to getting a new one, because I don't have the old format ID card anymore...