You should see a doctor about that.

Sep21_20_78814419.jpg

Caption this photo.

Penis... Damnit @ninjacoco !

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
Passat Alltrack B8
You know when you accidentally think out loud?

I was entering the supermarket and a couple in front of me stopped in the middle of the [expletive deleted] door opening and had a look around like they’d never been in a grocery store before.

I thought more or less those words to myself with a question mark at the end, and then I realized my brain had the volume knob turned up.

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
They deserved it.

And you certainly weren’t acting like the dork who muttered “let people get off first” under his breath after I had had the temerity to check if more people were in fact getting off the train I wanted to board.

GRtak

Forum Addict
You know when you accidentally think out loud?

I was entering the supermarket and a couple in front of me stopped in the middle of the [expletive deleted] door opening and had a look around like they’d never been in a grocery store before.

I thought more or less those words to myself with a question mark at the end, and then I realized my brain had the volume knob turned up.

I do that intentionally because, sometimes, it just needs to be said.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 9.40.22 PM.png

(or whatever the title is)

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 12.06.10 AM.png

Well, that's schite.
Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 12.06.12 AM.png

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
mepknfqpxyddebsbty8z.jpg

Washing Puffalumps tonight. Old photo, but I love it. A Nash Metropolitan trunk full of Puffalumps.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
Puffalump status: SQUEAKY CLEAN.

Also, I'm tired, but I couldn't sleep for so long that I'm afraid I'll miss my 7 a.m. alarm. Thanks, I hate it.

eizbaer

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3
We're getting new windows installed today.
They took out the first one at 7:30am and then buggered off to annoy the neighbours... since about 11 they've been back at it and have taken out the remainder except one. let's see how long until there's no more draft and they're done giving me a headache with their constant drilling and hammering :| [experience from yesterday says they'll probably be done around 6pm]

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
I thought Windows 11 wouldn't be released for another week!

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
I WOKE UP! Ready to punch a VERY SLEEPY BEAR. Probably a PUFFALUMP BEAR. Also, I might just CUDDLE with this PUFFALUMP instead and ROLL OVER and NAP.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
'03 Audi Allroad
As soon as I got on my car today after leaving a customer I wanted to go to sleep. Every day this week. Driving the 1.5hr back home has been difficult. I’m sleeping 5-6hrs a night and still having this problem. Clearly, in the Weird Dreams Thread I’m hitting REM sleep, doesn’t that mean I’m hitting the deep cycle?

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
you may want to attempt squeezing an additional hour or so of sleep in there, see how that affects it.

eizbaer

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3
I’m sleeping 5-6hrs a night and still having this problem.
This sentence doesn’t make sense to me… on the Hand it says 5-6 hours, on the other or seems to imply that should be enough? 🤔 I’ll go with gaasc, try an hour or two more - I did 6hrs regularly on my 20s as well, but now I’m at a solid 8 - and it’s great!

Adunaphel

Angrily shouting at Klauwds
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Two-wheeled nerdpowered lycrawarrior
As soon as I got on my car today after leaving a customer I wanted to go to sleep. Every day this week. Driving the 1.5hr back home has been difficult. I’m sleeping 5-6hrs a night and still having this problem. Clearly, in the Weird Dreams Thread I’m hitting REM sleep, doesn’t that mean I’m hitting the deep cycle?
Waking up exhausted after a decent night's sleep is an indication that you're burning out...