Random Thoughts....

OOH. Pics? This is Extremely Coco's Thing.

PSX_20211130_140518.jpg

PSX_20211130_140530.jpg

I first read "funeral electric" in that first pic...
Those kinds of fridges always make me think of the ones people have in beach houses, and they usually give you little shocks, so you're not wrong!

Most of the threads we post in here weren't started in the last decade.

Most of the threads we post in here weren't started in the last decade.
Wow, the thread about my balls turns 10 next year.

TEN YEAR OLD BALLS wait that doesn't sound right geez what the heck

Newark can suck it.

I'm here for work and like Bobby Hill, I am saying in my head "this city should not exist." But where else can you go to throw your trash on the ground? Baltimore? NYC? bad parts of Chicago? So much of Newark reminds me of Gary/Hammond, Indiana.

ew so there is more of Newark outside NJ?

Oh there is, I've been to parts of it and its... ok, but it's just flat boring suburban sprawl. That's what I've visited though.

They've at least got pork roll? Pork roll, egg and cheese on a bagel is *divine*.

They've at least got pork roll? Pork roll, egg and cheese on a bagel is *divine*.

No clue, it’s hard to pay attention because you have to keep moving or get beeped at. I’ve ventured to more closed restaurants or “sorry, our oven broke” than I want to know. Where I’m staying and working it seems fast food chains are the most reliable. Or if I wanted fried chicken and pizza, which I don’t like doing, I’m fat enough.

Bummer. I'd find a breakfast spot for bagel goodness. It's like breakfast salami of happiness.

The word association game reminded me that one of the only good things from the late-'00s is still out there, on the internet:

b u t t s

Bored and made a visited states map:

amCharts (1).jpg

Kansas ?✊

Edit: Here's India visited states just for the hell of it

MapChart_Map (3).png

Last edited: