Random Thoughts....

So, as most of you know I got bullied throughout my school carreer, until at some point in late high school I realised I was alot bigger then they were, and that I had enough......head bully, steel pipe, skull fracture and broken eye socket......was a whole thing, never got bullied after that, avoided, but not bullied.

Cue to 2021, fate has brought me into contact (through no intention of my own) with some of the 'help' bullies from that time, the hangarounds, the lieutenants, who were in themselves responsible for quite a bit of suffering on my part, and now the all want to be friends.....they all want to reminice......I want none of it, and still want to beat the shit out of them? Normal?

Yeah. So long as you do not actually beat the shit out of them...

I was thinking, for them It would hurt a lot more now that they have a dull wife and 2.4 children, getting properly beat up and put in hospital for a few weeks would cost them so much more....

Yeah not normal, ok.

Last edited:
I didn't go to my school reunion. I was even asked to help with the arrangements because I've gotten pretty good at that sort of thing over the recent decade or so, but fuck that, no thanks. My school career wasn't particularly enjoyable either and there are people I prefer to not meet ever again.

And I don't feel sorry for the bully that got his eye socket slightly broken. He had it coming.

I still divide the people from my school into those whose deaths I wouldn't mourn, and those I would actively cheer about.

Well, people change, for the better or for the worse. I got bullied in school as well and I was very insecure, today I think I'm pretty successful, given I pretty much didn't give a toss about my apprenticeship after school and the 10 month of then-compulsory military service.
For example, one of the guys who annoyed most is now a teacher. I have no idea what drove him there, but voluntarily putting up with pupils after being pretty much the class clown says something has changed.

That said, I'm not you, apparently we have very different mindsets as well, so I can't really relate to your situation.

Wow, you guys must’ve had a really bad time… and while I also wouldn’t attend a reunion or anything, that’s mostly because I’m still friends with quite a few people from school 15 years on and am simply not interested in the rest.

I think so. Perhaps the ideas about violence are a bit much, but then I don’t know what exactly they put you through.

The bullying in my case was more psychological and it made me depressive, so yeah, I didn’t have the greatest time in school either.

I went to my high school graduation. we wore suits, celebrated, had a buffet, and cheered. This was juuust before social media became extremely prevalent. At the end of the evening, we said our goodbyes on a large group of most the class, as though we felt that it was time. we promised to meet each other ever sometime and keep in touch. As I turned around to head back to my car, I was filled with the realization I would never see these people ever again.

It has held true so far beyond head nods at supermarkets. I do not have many particular feelings about it. It's far enough in the past I guess.

Wow, you guys must’ve had a really bad time…

Yep.

and while I also wouldn’t attend a reunion or anything, that’s mostly because I’m still friends with quite a few people from school 15 years on and am simply not interested in the rest.

Other than 2 cousins about my age who went to the same school, I've kept in contact with one since the day after graduation: the only one that I've ever cared to see again.

I've bumped into two others in the 24 years since. One, when I stopped at a gas station when visiting back home and she was working behind the counter of a gas station at 35. The other one is doing well, and met up with him when my one continuous high school friend was invited to see his band play when they were on tour here, and my friend invited me. This person was actually my best friend from 1st-8th grade, then stopped even answering my phone calls the moment high school started even though our parents were still good friends for a decade or two longer, until they too stopped returning my mom's holiday and birthday calls, and never reached out themselves for the same things.

Last edited:
Put me in the "I wouldn't mind if some of those people just dropped dead".
Has it been 30 years? Yes.
Some things still affect me? Yes.
Self-esteem issues directly caused by them still haunt me, so yeah, no sympathy from me.

Bullying comes in many forms. I stood up to the physical bullies early in the 10th grade. That guy was a popular douchebag, spun the story to make me look bad and gain sympathy. He also married the woman that organizes all the reunions, so I have never even been invited. That is fine, I don't really want to go anyway.

So here I am almost 35 years later and still receiving a form of bullying.

Man, I feel like I had it relatively easy, I guess. There were a few bungholes, but for the most part, high school was good? I'm actually kinda looking forward to the '24 reunion, but I admit that driving back up to Seattle from Texas was more fun than the reunion itself. My graduating class kinda dropped the ball on reunion planning, and a lot of people didn't/couldn't come. Haha.

It was a great excuse for an incredible road trip! Met up with Viper, Kiki and Dave along the way, and another off-FG friend in LA along the way. Drove most of the Pacific Coast Highway from where it was easy to head over to in WA through NorCal. Snooped around Laguna Seca. Went through the highest pass in the Rockies. Ate at one of my favorite restaurants from when I was a kid in Seattle. Snooped around my old neighborhood to see what changed. It was basically a big loop of the western U.S. Cool stuff, 10/10, would do again.

College is where there's a lot of people I won't mourn. That was the worst.

Last edited: