Random Thoughts....

If the kick is strong enough, it might save you from having to raise a child. :p
None of the young parents I know really enjoys it, that much is obvious. But they are all very good at subconsciously telling themselves that they are.

you never hear a guy say 'gee I would really like another kick to the balls'
Some people might not say it but the way they act certainly suggests that they want it!

THAT’S MY PURSE, I DON’T KNOW YOU!

........so do (doo) I need to doo doo?

Last edited:
I'm trash, I'm from trash, my entire family history is littered with brutal failure at everything, I never studied much, never had a chance to, I will never do anthing worthwhile when it comes to a job......below average, not worthy of mention, plain and simple, I'm loud, annoying, brash, an ogre, stupid as everlasting fuck to, people hate me, like real, proper hate, you would think I would learn but I keep making the same mistakes.....but animals like me, there's that.

I'm trash
Nope. You sound exactly like I do when I’m having a depressive episode. Thankfully, they have become a rarity for me, and I hope you can get there, too. Sucks when your own head decides to become your worst enemy, but it is treatable.

You’ve shared a few things from your past that make me think you had it really rough and it does sometimes seem to make you lash out. But rest assured that, as far as I am concerned, you are firmly in the “not an arsehole” category.

Last edited:
Nope. You sound exactly like I do when I’m having a depressive episode. Thankfully, they have become a rarity for me, and I hope you can get there, too. Sucks when your own head decides to become your worst enemy, but it is treatable.

You’ve shared a few things from your past that make me think you had it really rough and it does sometimes seem to make you lash out. But rest assured that, as far as I am concerned, you are firmly in the “not an arsehole” category.
Yep—it's how my depression hole feels, too. You're good people, Cowboy. Got someone local to talk to? I know there's a dumb stigma around it (that shouldn't exist), but having a therapist to fall back on when I'm feeling the worst has helped me a ton. Alternately, just forcing myself to do something—anything—to take my brain off of it helps, too.

We're always here if you need to vent, though. Hope you feel better soon. :(

Thank you both, lastnight I had a...... liquer induced dip as they say, I have been seeing a therapist for a few years now, trying to get over my 'childhood' *scoffs* and were it led me in life, also being diagnosed with high functioning autism by the top institution in the country, that diagnosis helps me to accept and understand who I am, so I am making progress, but with like I said, the occasional dip.

It happens! Glad you're feeling better.

Nobody goes to that sort of thing anyway, because of the crowds.

pee balls

Was out driving today on a rural road and I spotted a squirrel starting to run across the road. I figured “he’ll make it, I don’t need to slow down.” Well the squirrel must of panic’d because I felt the crunch. Saw a flat squirrel in the rear view mirror. Oops.

The problem is that squirrels don't understand that cars are not chasing them. They react by running back and forth because that helps when a predator in chasing them but only puts them back in danger when it is a car passing.

RIP Squirrel.

THAT'S WHAT YOUR KIND GETS FOR GNAWING ON MY YARD FURNITURE

(Still feels bad, though. I also slow down for animals when I think they're not gonna make it in time.)