Random Thoughts....

If not for yourself, please do it for those of us on FinalGear who would love to see the "grumpy Belgian curmudgeon" take a nice big dump on that motherfucker called depression.
^ Hell yeah, what he said.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, and the PM, I'm actually doing somewhat better today and yesterday, I need to avoid getting to much into the booze, and it's also clear to me this whole job mess I've been in the last 6 months or so needs sorting eventually, but maybee not this very moment......I just can't motivate myself to keep up a job, at least not for now, fuck it, medical leave it is.

I can't call on any experience, however if you can be as open and honest with a professional as you have been with us then they should be able to help. Glad to hear you've been a bit better over the last few days.

In other news, it's now what Reddit would call my 'cake day' and it's 16 years since I joined FinalGear. That's now over half of my life. :oops:

I’m a bit fascinated with Greek. You can piece together lots of words that seem impossible to read at first sight (not least thanks to high school maths) and you can even understand quite a few because so many Greek words have made it into other languages.

example: Παιδική χαρά

Π ought to be a capital π as in 3,14159…
αιδικ: let’s be optimistic and assume this is “aidik”
ή… not sure, but I’ll assume it’s some kind of “i” sound because many Greek words end in that

χ could be a Chi
αρά is two alfas and… an r, IIRC.

That gives us “Paidiki Chara”. And seeing how there’s a playground right behind the sign and a Paediatrician is a doctor for children, this must mean “children’s somethingorother”. Turns out that “χαρά” means joy.

“Φωτιστικά” was fun as well.

It’s a nice kind of treasure hunt and I suppose it started when I was ten and misread the “λ Lambda Sond” badge on somebody’s Volvo as “lambada sond”, wondering for weeks why Volvo would put something in their cars that could detect Latin American dancing.

BF0F77F8-0D9F-4B4D-865B-BC20B2EF9927.jpeg

Last edited:
it started when I was ten and misread the “λ Lambda Sond” badge on somebody’s Volvo as “lambada sond”, wondering for weeks why Volvo would put something in their cars that could detect Latin American dancing.
:ROFLMAO:

So, my Part of Belgium is whithout power, they are blaming the storm, I know better! The Russians have invaded!

So I would like to take this oppurtunitie to declare myself resistance leader........I mean I can pull off a mean Saw Guerrera, I'm old, I'm fat, I have scars, I have a mean limp, breathing problems and I'm really not against using dirty tricks.

So, my Part of Belgium is whithout power, they are blaming the storm, I know better! The Russians have invaded!

So I would like to take this oppurtunitie to declare myself resistance leader........I mean I can pull off a mean Saw Guerrera, I'm old, I'm fat, I have scars, I have a mean limp, breathing problems and I'm really not against using dirty tricks.

This honestly sounds more like Italian mob boss than resistance leader but OK. 😀

So the wind was super bad this morning and knocked all our trash cans off (its trash day). It literally moved two of my neighbors' recycling bins onto my driveway and toppled one of my other neighbor's ones. So I decided to give it a proper sendoff given that I now have adobe premiere pro

I can't call on any experience, however if you can be as open and honest with a professional as you have been with us then they should be able to help. Glad to hear you've been a bit better over the last few days.

In other news, it's now what Reddit would call my 'cake day' and it's 16 years since I joined FinalGear. That's now over half of my life. :oops:
It'll be 13 years for me soon? Dang.

Today is palindrome day since it's 22.02.2022 (or 2/22/22 for you weirdos who write the month before the day of the month...). The next time almost such a memorable date will happen is 3.3.33, but then again it's not that memorable if you write it out completely as in 03.03.2033...

Last edited:
Meet the perfect girl, she's funny, intelligent, brave, down to earth, pretty, sexy, energetic, friendly, kind........she's a carnavallist!

(Just kidding she was taken anyway, but still.......way to ruin a perfect girl)

Last edited:
Another Cowboy random thought just for you, free! : A alcoholfree beer is like a bra on the washline , everything in it that at one time might have been interesting is long gone.

Shandy Landing: Al’s N/A Pilsner and Fever Tree Bitter Lemon Soda