Random Thoughts....

It’s rather amusing travelling on a train that stops in a city hosting a CSD event and then continues to one hosting Knotfest Germany. Everyone in colourful clothes get off now, everyone in black stay on!

Knotfest Finland has a super weird lineup...

So , at the pub ( where else) on a single crutch ( getting better) , another wannabe bigguy is acting up........so tempted to get involved, barman is in over his head, I so want to help but I realisticly can't! GODFUCKINGDAMMIT!

If this turns south, wich I have a feeling it will, somebody is gonna get a crutch impaled in his head......

man, I need a nice 964

So I joined a dating site, basicly a place tonmeet for slightly bigger people, I'm 'very' big in all dimensions and I like a woman with some meat on the bones, also taller than average is a plus, so I figured what the hell.......unmitigated disaster.

Metal Festival day three of five. Body says it's outside of age-appropriate operating specs. Beer will have to fix that.

Wacken or some obscure finnis metal festival? :razz:

For the uninitiated: there is a village called Wacken in northern Germany which hosts the Wacken Open Air. ;)

Wacken or some obscure finnis metal festival? :razz:

For the uninitiated: there is a village called Wacken in northern Germany which hosts the Wacken Open Air. ;)
Neither. Super obscure Festival in Bergen, Norway. Mostly local bands, which means all black metal royalty.

So, fuckwads, I'm like super drunk, " I just called to say I love you" is on the radio, so yeah, nobody stays angry with that song......So yeah, Even I , I hate you all, with a passion! But I still love you all! Sometimes.......

Last edited:
We're open saturdays with a reduced staff and it's my turn this week. I need to be in at 9 which is my usual time anyway so I have to get up at the usual time, etc.

I know fully well tomorrow is a normal weekday morning for me, but my brain has been in "friday mode" all night. It's currently 20 past midnight and I'm still on high idle unable to wind down and get some sleep.

So, as some of you might know, I'm a diagnosed high functioning autistic, when this became clear, I was reassured that this was not the end, infact I was told tales about autistic people exelling in certain jobs, how we were the next evolution and so on.........having met some other autistic people, I can honestly say that was a lie, we are retards, nothing more. Fun times!

I feel that. And I've had Monday off. Work is really shit right now, has been for a few months...
Yeah... despite the fact that I got back from parental leave at the end of June and have only been working 24h/week since (or would have if my discipline would've been better), I actually feel like I need a break, rest, holiday. Somehow the triple-load of the kid (currently starting daycare, so currently at ~3h/day), the renovation works on the house and the job (albeit reduced) seems to be taking its toll. And I can feel that I'm not actually being productive at work because of it, far from it. Which, in turn, mentally stresses me out even more... I usually feel like I have a healthy dose of IDGAF in regards to work, but it seems like it's not enough...
At least for my situation, there's light at the end of the tunnel: daycare will increase to full days soon enough (our daughter is very tolerant in that regard) and our building site will hopefully be sort of done by end of september (to begin the furnishings and stuff, oof).

For you, if you say "work is really shit rn", that doesn't sound all too great :( Especially if it's not something you can do anything about.

I think I would like my job better if I remained in an empty office...

...or if the headphone jack on my PC wasn't broken...

...or if I could WFH...

...of if I actually liked programming...

...or if my side hustles actually made money...

...or if inflation was reasonable...

Define irony: Watching "Sandman" at 2:30 AM because I can't sleep.