Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
I only have 12 days of work left this year. :banana:

OMG, that's sooooo unfair <_<

Well good for you, I'm sure you deserve the time off :D

Car(s)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (USDM)
Well good for you, I'm sure you deserve the time off :D
I pretty much planned the end of the year like this, since I worked my ass off this year.
I had one week earlier this year where I worked about 90 hours. :blink:

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)

matt_shaw

Just another .ca?
So there's this guy that I hang out with, he's a friend, but tonight he just really started to piss me off. Almost every time we're out he tries to get physical with me; now I am not the one to get into fights but this is just really getting to me. What can I do to like scare him into not fucking with me anymore? Serious answers please.

CyberMonkey

So there's this guy that I hang out with, he's a friend, but tonight he just really started to piss me off. Almost every time we're out he tries to get physical with me; now I am not the one to get into fights but this is just really getting to me. What can I do to like scare him into not fucking with me anymore? Serious answers please.

I would very much like to giva e serious answer, but he's a friend, and tries to fight with you? There's something weird about the combination "friend" and "fight". Also with the combination "scare" and "friend".

I don't get it.

chaos386

.sa = bad driver!
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR

Talk to him about it? Maybe something seriously bad happened to him (like the death of a relative), and he's just lashing out.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada

WWTDD?
What Would Tyler Durden Do?

I would post a graphic but I'm on a PDA sitting in a seminar right now.

In other news: the forums are fully functional on a Windows Mobile device but load times suck.

ryosuke

Car(s)
a locomotive and a renault megane coupe
he wants to get physical?:rolleyes:

arg...for the first time in my life i have to get up at 6 in the morning tomorrow (school used to be 5 minutes from our place.) but now i've got an intern and have to show up at 7:30 on the other side of town...i don't want to!:cry:

good night...

klutch

Courteous urinator
Car(s)
Do it for me.
What do people do with ?cling-ons??

Eventually throughout the day the lint and bits of toilet paper and the fart juices and sweat all work together to form these fucking things that cling-on to ass hair. These babies are fucking tough to get off. What I want to know is how people deal with these things.

Do you use the bowling ball method? Where you put three fingers in between your cheeks (on the out side of your underwear) and pinch and twist and pull (painful but effective). The reason it is called ?bowling ball? is because your underwear ends up with three brown marks that look like bowling ball holes.

There is the ever familiar ?skid mark? of which I do not need to say anything I presume.

Then there are the people that shave their ass in an effort to keep this from happening.

Then there are people that fight it all day without ever scratching or picking their ass and get home and remove them gently in the shower by softening them up first.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Klutch has a thing with bodily functions.....