Random Thoughts....

Have a photo of the Black Forest.
I'd rather have a cake of the Black Forest.
1664644974178.png

Yum.

Ever meet gay people that make you go : man I'm straight, but even if I was not, I still would not want YOU.

Arrogant fucking queens man......

Ever meet gay people that make you go : man I'm straight, but even if I was not, I still would not want YOU.

Arrogant fucking queens man......

Most of them, but that's because I'm straight. There's a select few I'd change my mind for, but man, i like boobs.

Most of them, but that's because I'm straight. There's a select few I'd change my mind for, but man, i like boobs.
I hear you, but still, how the hell can you be this flaming and this 'alfa' at the same time.....you ain't fooling anyone, your gay! That's fine! Live laugh love! Enjoy! It's 2022! But stop trying to out badass a badass, you really are not fooling anyone, and we all know better.

And why exactly do you think homosexual men can't be badass, or dominant, strong, whatever?
I never said that, offcourse homosexual men can be badass and everything else......just not queens.......you can't wiggle that tush and wave that hand around like a young girl and expect to be picked first for rugby........

Welp, I might be caring for a second stray cat within the next few days - another cat showed up in front of my door and she's very hungry. Since it's currently 23:00h and she's still outside I don't think she has a home...

...or maybe she does - that very cat might be the one on a "wanted" poster on a lamp post about a kilometer away from my home. I just coaxed (apparently) him into my apartment and called the number on that poster, unfortunately I reached only a mailbox so I left a message. The photo pretty much matches, he should be chipped, I'll verify that when he comes out under the sofa.

*checks time*

Huh, 13.5hr sleep. I guess I was tired.

The cat is pretty obviously domesticated since she just came into my bed to get some pets and even belly rubs. Unfortunately the people I contacted yesterday in the evening haven't called back yet, I'll try calling them again in the forenoon (it's currently 7:10am so it's a bit early still).

The potential owner called me back and was here, unfortunately it's not the same cat. :( I have posted some pictures in a local "cats lost and found" facebook group, maybe someone recognizes her.

Fundkatze 2.jpg

Last edited:
Surprise cat adoption my guy...just saying.

...again, like last year? I let her out again, let's see if she will come back again. If so, I'll decide what to do next.

That's a cute new friend, she's clearly very happy to have cuddles.

The potential owner called me back and was here, unfortunately it's not the same cat. :( I have posted some pictures in a local "cats lost and found" facebook group, maybe someone recognizes her.

View attachment 3567302
a) What a sweet kitty. Good luck with the surprise-new friend.
b) Holy crap, I love the BSOD shirt.

Another potential owner was here, but no luck again. :sad: Since the other cat I have had for a year freaks out when she sees "the new one" outside it's unlikely they'll get along well if I ever had them inside at the same time...

The BSOD shirt is from a german geek shop, but I'd hazard a guess you can get one in the states as well.

2022-10-13 Streuner.jpg

Aww. Poor kitties. That's a really pretty one, though. Hopefully a new owner comes along soon.

Another potential owner was here, but no luck again. :sad: Since the other cat I have had for a year freaks out when she sees "the new one" outside it's unlikely they'll get along well if I ever had them inside at the same time...

The BSOD shirt is from a german geek shop, but I'd hazard a guess you can get one in the states as well.

View attachment 3567358

I CAN HELP!

https://spca.bc.ca/faqs/how-introduce-new-cat-old-cat/
https://www.jacksongalaxy.com/blog/the-dos-and-donts-of-introducing-cats/
https://www.americanhumane.org/fact-sheet/introducing-cats-to-cats/

We had to do something quite similar when we introduced siamese kitty to our family three years ago.

@ninjacoco : I gotchu too fam - in Win 10 version too

It’s strange how people from all sorts of cultures can share meals and it’s not necessarily a strange experience. But when it comes to breakfast, our customs and traditions are extremely varied.

The wife and I are currently showing friends from Asia (mainland Chinese and Singapore Chinese) some parts of Germany and breakfast is the one meal of the day where I really have to keep it together. :ROFLMAO: I never knew there were dozens of ways to massacre bread/bread rolls, spreads, cheeses and cold cuts!