Random Thoughts....

Oh, look. A Puffalump.

BvMXp6eCcAI6sgR.jpg

Anyone remember the 'Cowboy took a bad fall like an old person' story?

Anyway, after faffing about with a broken bone in my foot barely healing for 4 fucking months(!) Tomorrow I find out if it needs a (granted rather minor) operation.......God I fucking hope not, operation means cast for atleast 6 weeks, wich means no driving, wich means I have to ask my mom to come down from spain and live with me (aaarghhhh) so she can take care of my grandfather......FUCK! Just amputate the damn thing.....

Anyone remember the 'Cowboy took a bad fall like an old person' story?

Anyway, after faffing about with a broken bone in my foot barely healing for 4 fucking months(!) Tomorrow I find out if it needs a (granted rather minor) operation.......God I fucking hope not, operation means cast for atleast 6 weeks, wich means no driving, wich means I have to ask my mom to come down from spain and live with me (aaarghhhh) so she can take care of my grandfather......FUCK! Just amputate the damn thing.....
Oof, well good luck with that!

I just put a new roll of TP on the holder, took a couple of sheets to blow my nose and they smelt of old cigarettes. Maybe I'm going mad.

So for 2022, I've spent more time outside of the USA, than I have in it. :think:

Currently in my home villadge, local pub, 'Christmass party' , local "popular dude" is in charge of the music, Flemish carnavalslager ( do not fucking google it!) And 90's eurobeat crap....both genres I absoluutly despise.......fucking hell mate, I'm a rocker, a hard hitter, what the hell happende to me? How did I end up here? What happende? Oh yeah I know, the fucking pussyfied nanny state happende!

Stop the fucking planet, I want to get off!

I just want to say, BAH! HUMBUG!

So like, beating someone up op Christmasday is bad luck wright? What if they really, REALLY, deserve it?

Fuck santa dude, me and that jolly bastard have not seen eye to eye in a thousand years, nono, the asshole in question is the local (he thinks) tough guy who is controlling the bathroom door......"and what if I don't let you enter" type of bullshit.......this to people who really are not cleud in on his bullshit so they are genuinly afraid.

"I'm gonna knock you out and step over you" would natuarly be my response, but alas, he knows better then to try it with me.

the asshole in question is the local (he thinks) tough guy who is controlling the bathroom door......"and what if I don't let you enter" type of bullshit

I have to say your stories are more entertaining than anything on the front page of those yellow press things at the supermarket checkout.

Good god, the sirens of the fire alarm system in the new building of the company I work for are effective - today the system has been put into operation and the sirens are giving me toothache. o_O I'm very sure I will exit the building immediately in case the alarm goes off...