Random Thoughts....

Last edited:
That's like to fashion fails in one sentence:p
Well, my old shoes from the US were starting to get holes on edges and bending points, so I got ew ones after work. It was convenient.

thought of the day:

(still) meat farts

So, on the list of places I want to visit before I die, Japan is up there.

However I'm 6ft6 3ft wide, 330pounds, I have tattoos, a booming bass voice that is both incredibly loud (measured at 95db) and carries very far + I have a face that has been described to me as "you always look as tho you are 5 seconds away from murdering everyone in the room" and a rather gruff and rough demeanor even if I don't mean to......I mean people get scared of me and recoil before they get to know me here in Europe, the fuck is that gonna be in polite, timid, midget people Japan? They are gonna thing fucking Godzilla has returned!

So, on the list of places I want to visit before I die, Japan is up there.

However I'm 6ft6 3ft wide, 330pounds, I have tattoos, a booming bass voice that is both incredibly loud (measured at 95db) and carries very far + I have a face that has been described to me as "you always look as tho you are 5 seconds away from murdering everyone in the room" and a rather gruff and rough demeanor even if I don't mean to......I mean people get scared of me and recoil before they get to know me here in Europe, the fuck is that gonna be in polite, timid, midget people Japan? They are gonna thing fucking Godzilla has returned!

Means you’ll be left alone, I see that as a win.

A few of the old ladies in my building meet for coffee and biscuits (or cake) every Thursday before lunch and today’s festivities have just arrived at their conclusion. For a minute I wondered what language was being spoken in the back garden and then I realised it was just their goodbyes in heavy Rhineland dialect! 😂

Meat farts? NO! Pizza sharts.

(Pizza strikes coco's bowels again.)

I haven't had pizza in some time, I should change that.

But Kebab exists.

:think:

I had a doner kebab pizza from Aldi once, it was OK. Obviously not a patch on a fresh one.

Sometimes I get jealous that y'all have doner kebab places on every corner. Then I remember I have Mexican restaurants on every corner.
yeah, similar idea.

though where I live/lived in Breisach, you can stand on a certain street corner and see 3 kebab shops. It's like the mattress store conspiracy.

Sometimes I get jealous that y'all have doner kebab places on every corner. Then I remember I have Mexican restaurants on every corner.
Why can't I have both? :cry:

Sick with a cold today. This sucks balls.

Oh man, I miss having a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance. So far I failed to find a good replacement.

Oh man, I miss having a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance. So far I failed to find a good replacement.

What were some of your favorite dishes? Just trying to see how abbreviated l Americanized what we get is.

Sadly there's nothing to eat within walking distance for me, unless you count what you can find at a substandard convenience store.