Random Thoughts....

There's too many people calling today. I can't even do my work properly because the fucking phone keeps ringing.

But you had time to post about it :D

Do you use the bowling ball method? Where you put three fingers in between your cheeks (on the out side of your underwear) and pinch and twist and pull (painful but effective). The reason it is called ?bowling ball? is because your underwear ends up with three brown marks that look like bowling ball holes.
That does sound pretty painful. I just wipe furiously, but I don't have much ass hair because us Asians just aren't hairy like that.

I can post pictures to prove it if requested.

What do people do with ?cling-ons??

Eventually throughout the day the lint and bits of toilet paper and the fart juices and sweat all work together to form these fucking things that cling-on to ass hair. These babies are fucking tough to get off. What I want to know is how people deal with these things.

Do you use the bowling ball method? Where you put three fingers in between your cheeks (on the out side of your underwear) and pinch and twist and pull (painful but effective). The reason it is called ?bowling ball? is because your underwear ends up with three brown marks that look like bowling ball holes.

There is the ever familiar ?skid mark? of which I do not need to say anything I presume.

Then there are the people that shave their ass in an effort to keep this from happening.

Then there are people that fight it all day without ever scratching or picking their ass and get home and remove them gently in the shower by softening them up first.

I don't...get that problem. I get the odd bit of lint down there, which I can remove easily, but nothing like what you describe. :blink:

that's a symptom of shaggy ass hair.
use some clippers and trim it.:lmao:

ermmmmm........what are 'fart juices' may I ask?

ermmmmm........what are 'fart juices' may I ask?
I'm not really sure, but I think I don't wanna know...
I would guess that's when someone farts and it comes out a little wet...

there is one solution to all of klutch's problems:

pampers-newbaby.jpg

Well, I'm a shaver, but still enjoy the old running-a-finger-through-and-smellin-it. Just to make sure.

:sick: ^
Fart juices are either from a shart or if you have a sweaty asshole.

Why do people call tech support at 3 in the fucking morning? Lets hope I don't go insane this week from midnights.

oh_noes.jpg

you might be a bit

borisyawns.JPG

I just got home after being run down by a vehicle!

Okay, it was just a bicycle but heres the set up!

I was standing at the lights waiting for the little green man to appear and when he did i do the unthinkable and begin to walk!
I then hear the squeak of breaking! and look to my left to see a woman on a bicycle about 1in from me! i do my best Neo impersonation but not quickly enough so her handle hits me, she goes down and begins to whine..

I pick up her bike and asks if shes alright, her knee is hurting.. So i ask if she wants me to help her get up.. No was the answer (It's raining and the ground is wet) I ask if she wants me to call an ambulance and she replies: "You know what, you seem like you dont really care - So why dont you just leave?" So i did.. (There had already formed a crowd so i diddent leave her to die or what ever)

Am i a bastard? - My take on this is that she ran a red light, if she had been a car she would have been jailed and shot in the face, but she was only on a bicycle so i diddent die..

And i don't feel sorry, and i dont think people who get run over by cars should feel sorry for obeying the rules..

Last edited:
evil bitch! she should have been watching where she was going and not run red lights. at least she could have let you help her. blimey...

I pick up her bike and asks if shes alright, her knee is hurting.. So i ask i she wants me to help her get up.. No was the answer (It's raining and the ground is wet) I ask if she wants me to call an ambulance and she replies: "You know what, you seem like you dont really care - So why dont you just leave?" So i did.. (There had already formed a crowd so i diddent leave her to die or what ever)
WTF? You get hit by a bicycle, you help the poor evil bitch who assaulted you, and she accuses you of not caring? What's wrong with her? You should have said "hey, honey, you just kind of, oh I don't know, plowed me down on your Schwinn, and I'm trying to fucking help you out here..." :mad: What did she want from you, a box of chocolates?

I hope she gets hit by a truck just for the sheer irony. What goes around, comes around.

Hope you're ok, btw. Why do people suck so much?

you should make a claim
logo.jpg

Next time "Smack yo bitch up" :D