Random Thoughts....

Reactions: LP
And Peter3hg, if the MD player is just playing mp3s then I would have to ask what mp3 players you have tried. If it's not playing a lossy format then that would be a good reason why it sounds better.

I actually have the MD set to a much lower bitrate than what I use on mp3 players. The MD is set to 64 kbps whereas all my mp3s are either 128 or 192 kbps. Converting a 128 kbps down to 64kbps on the MD still gives better sound quality than my mp3 player (Sony Walkman) with the same headphones. I guess it must just have a better sound engine and amp in it than most mp3 players, probably due to there being more room.

Oooo.. A road near me has been cordoned off by the police. There are ambulances, fire engines, tons of police cars/vans, a police helicopter flying over head and undercover officers wearing stab vests. Umm.. :blink:

Oooo.. A road near me has been cordoned off by the police. There are ambulances, fire engines, tons of police cars/vans, a police helicopter flying over head and undercover officers wearing stab vests. Umm.. :blink:

Someone tried to cross the road without wearing a hi-vis jacket and without correctly filling out a risk-assessment form.

Reactions: Jon
:hmm: Entirely possible.

Just spent over an hour looking at trip photos from.......................... North Korea. May sound weird but I'd like to visit there some day. always wanted to go to the 60's.

Can you imagine the North Koreans invading the South? After a few miles they would notice the lights, cars, consumer goods and food and go - hang on a minute, WTF? (only in Korean of course) ....

Sounds like Anhk Morpork (Discworld), they jut throw their gates open to "invaders" and before the bad guys know it they are walking home after being robbed of their armor and horse.

Just spent over an hour looking at trip photos from.......................... North Korea. May sound weird but I'd like to visit there some day. always wanted to go to the 60's.
1860's, perhaps?

Can you imagine the North Koreans invading the South? After a few miles they would notice the lights, cars, consumer goods and food and go - hang on a minute, WTF? (only in Korean of course) ....

:lmao: How true!

The Philadelphia Daily News today used UrbanDictionary.com as a source.

So thats why journalism is dying..

Why? To show what kind of guido assholes live in South Philly? <_<

edit: forgot you're from Chicago, your southside isn't any better :lol:

"LOok AT ALL DATT WEeD!!!!" he wrote under one photo. "ahaha brought a POUNd just 2go 2pROM!!!!!!"
I hope he commits suicide in prison. <_<

And quoting UrbanDictionary (or "The Urban Dictionary", where I get to satisfyingly bust out the [sic] word :D) makes sense in this context; not even police officers are going to know what "dutch" means. Could have just said "slang word" instead, however, as less people are going to know what UrbanDictionary is...

Its sad because him and his mother went on the news to explain how innocent he is.

enjoy prison fuckface

As I said on IRC I'm usually against the death penalty but for some reason I have an uncontrollable urge to shoot that guy. Partly because of his attitude but mostly because of the way he types.

EDIT: On second thought shooting would be too easy on him. Now I want to tie him up and drag him through a rock crawl course with my Disco.

integra is SOLD!

soon to be replaced by
i.honda.accord.euro.grey.left.05nov.jpg

got it as a run out model, fully loaded (sat nav etc) for an excellent price :D

manual of course

I think this will be the last time I post for a while. Most of you guys are awesome but there are certain people here I can't stand at the moment and it's not healthy for me emotionally and psychologically to be around looking at posts by them. I'm also taking a break from my school next term in a couple weeks so I can try to get my life on track, sitting in front of a computer at this point in time is something very stressful for me and school being online makes that a problem.

I think I'm going to try to make it my daily trip to travel up north 30 miles everyday to the better towns in the area, where there are better girls. I just can't stand this town right now and there are no good single girls in this town at all and up north 30miles there are, the last three times I've gone up there I've seen nice girls checking me out and smiling at me but it's impossible to talk to them when your with your parents. My therapist/counselor thinks I should look at getting on medication and so does the therapist at the hospital who thinks I've got a chemical imbalance. It'd be nice if all my problems where as simple and easy to fix as that but somehow I doubt it.

I don't know when/if I'll be back but if things go well for me hopefully it will be sooner rather than latter. So until then, bye all. :wave: