Random Thoughts....

integra is SOLD!

soon to be replaced by
i.honda.accord.euro.grey.left.05nov.jpg

got it as a run out model, fully loaded (sat nav etc) for an excellent price :D

manual of course

Both my bosses have those ... good cars ... so congrats!

Not gonna be the same to drive as the teggy at our next meet :p

I think this will be the last time I post for a while. Most of you guys are awesome but there are certain people here I can't stand at the moment and it's not healthy for me emotionally and psychologically to be around looking at posts by them. I'm also taking a break from my school next term in a couple weeks so I can try to get my life on track, sitting in front of a computer at this point in time is something very stressful for me and school being online makes that a problem.

I think I'm going to try to make it my daily trip to travel up north 30 miles everyday to the better towns in the area, where there are better girls. I just can't stand this town right now and there are no good single girls in this town at all and up north 30miles there are, the last three times I've gone up there I've seen nice girls checking me out and smiling at me but it's impossible to talk to them when your with your parents. My therapist/counselor thinks I should look at getting on medication and so does the therapist at the hospital who thinks I've got a chemical imbalance. It'd be nice if all my problems where as simple and easy to fix as that but somehow I doubt it.

I don't know when/if I'll be back but if things go well for me hopefully it will be sooner rather than latter. So until then, bye all. :wave:

Good luck!

Well, I'll see you guys later, I'm going to take a break too ....

... for the next couple of days and I'll be back home on Sunday night for my Top Gear fix. :thumbsup:
Until then, I'm going to be having some non-stop 24-hour fun. See ya, chaps!!

bafranksbro, I'll see you when I get back. ;)

Once it's in my possession (early next week they has to come from the warehouse and be detailed and all that) i'll post a thread on it in new cars, kinda sad clearing out the integra I learnt to drive on it after all and it's never really let me down.... I loved that car even with all it's little problems here and there <3

integra is SOLD!

WOW, you just tripled your spoke-count :p

Seriously though, have fun with it, i really like the current gen accord.

I think this will be the last time I post for a while.

I don't know when/if I'll be back but if things go well for me hopefully it will be sooner rather than latter. So until then, bye all. :wave:

Sad to hear, but good luck in your quest, and i hope to see you again sometime.

WOW, you just tripled your spoke-count :p

Seriously though, have fun with it, i really like the current gen accord.

Mine is not the current gen (the current gen came out here about 3 weeks ago) I was looking at the brochures for both and was like wth there is almost no difference in features between the old and new version (still a new car just left over stock) except the old model is on run out and about $15,000 cheaper. With any luck it'll be registered with vicroads on monday (they chucked in slimline plates) I CAN HAS SATNAV! D:

China is planning a Moon trip iirc and also a mars one:

2024 as the date of China's first moonwalk

The first unmanned Mars exploration program should take place between the 2014-2033 period, followed by a manned phase in 2040-2060

That average life expectancy is nearing 70, you'll make it :D

You know what's a fun game? Next time you're waiting in line at the supermarket checkout, count the tabloids that have Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on the cover. Those two irritating douchebags are on there every effin' day. :rolleyes:

My count today was 5, my all-time record was 6.