Random Thoughts....

I followed a Testarossa on the way home from work. I sex-weed in my pants.

For some reason you reminded me.. I forgot to put the cover on my bike.. Balls.

I went to see The Dark Knight for the 2nd time and was surprised to see a F430 being used as a show piece for a alarms company in the middle of the shopping mall. God, that thing is fantastic. It was all opened for anybody interested in sitting in and messing with the buttoms. It'd be better if I was driving it, but, well... that was a start, wasn't it?

Oh I am so going to this :lol: Should be awesome, except that Aston aren't there.

Quite a few bumped threads recently. I'm starting to se posts by Renesis again:?

There was a thread that got bumped that I had originally made, but couldn't remember doing so. I thought I must have made it when I was pissed until I looked at the date.

After seeing that picture of a guy crashing a Harley, I remembered: How's your arm, Blind_Io?

Anyone else seen '28 Weeks Later'? (Yes I know its really old, but it was on Sky, so yeah) I think that was a brilliant film. And not a good one to watch at lunchtime... :lol: I still haven't seen the first one, but the scenes of empty London were really well done, and really brought out the emotion. And the ending huh...well it leaves a lot to be answered to. I'd recommend it, as long as you like properly gory stuff.

Anyone else seen '28 Weeks Later'? (Yes I know its really old, but it was on Sky, so yeah) I think that was a brilliant film. And not a good one to watch at lunchtime... :lol: I still haven't seen the first one, but the scenes of empty London were really well done, and really brought out the emotion. And the ending huh...well it leaves a lot to be answered to. I'd recommend it, as long as you like properly gory stuff.

Watch the first one, dude, then come back here :).

The last proper horror movie I saw was Event Horizon. The story and its execution would have made Lovecraft proud.

It's a good film, but I prefer 28 Days Later.

28 Weeks Later has some not-entirely-subtle anti-Bush-politics in it, which doesn't really fit (for me) in a zombie film.

I've banned myself from drinking Pop (Soda, Coke, Fizzy Drinks, whatever you wanna call them), and am having withdrawal symptoms.

I needs good alternatives, currently I am resigned to Orange Juice, Fruit Punch, Grapefruit Juice, Apple Juice, Orange-Peach-Mango Cocktail. Anything else I might like?