Random Thoughts....

Man I'm annoyed now. I've just found out that the driving age on the IoM is 16. I mean; doing 100mph on a country road at 16. *Cries*

But who wants to live on the IoM? I know it's beautiful and all, but I am not at all the type to survive in rural areas. I would die without all the urban luxuries I've been accustomed to over 23 years of urban dwelling.

Here's a random fact. According to statistics, about 14% of all traffic on the roads from 8am-10 and from 4pm-6pm is people driving to/from work.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE OTHER 86% OF PEOPLE DOING?

Here's a random fact. According to statistics, about 14% of all traffic on the roads from 8am-10 and from 4pm-6pm is people driving to/from work.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE OTHER 86% OF PEOPLE DOING?

In my case... going to school. (When I don't bike, or stay home altogether....)

But who wants to live on the IoM? I know it's beautiful and all, but I am not at all the type to survive in rural areas. I would die without all the urban luxuries I've been accustomed to over 23 years of urban dwelling.

I would love to live there!! I'm sort of a forest-troll and i hate living in a city. Where i live I'm completely alone my closest neighbor live 800m away! And i can make all the noise i want! :mrgreen:

Which is good when you like Heavy metal and motorcycles!

nono you didn't understand me...

"work" means work and schoolgoing traffic combined. So it's people that HAVE to be on the road at that time.
So I guess 86% are old people on the way to the Lidl?

nono you didn't understand me...

"work" means work and schoolgoing traffic combined. So it's people that HAVE to be on the road at that time.
Well, I don't have to go to school, it's up to me if I wanna stay home....

So I guess 86% are old people on the way to the Lidl?

That, and me going to a friends house to play xbox, when I decide not to go to school :lol:

Oh, and not so much old people, as housewives probably.... 8-10, hubby's at work, just brought the kids to school... time to go to lidl.

Where did this sudden Lidl obsession come from? I personally perfer Aldi, although I'd think twice about eating too much food from either. Aldi is good for the tech stuff (like my TV tuner).

Where did this sudden Lidl obsession come from? I personally perfer Aldi, although I'd think twice about eating too much food from either. Aldi is good for the tech stuff (like my TV tuner).

I dunno... I usually actually stick with edeka, when I can afford it.

Lidl = the same stuff without the name brand for 0,001?. So yeah, thats where it came from

Cockbags.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say delivery trucks, public transportation, people running errands, people going on holiday (either tourists or locals driving to the train station or airport), and people otherwise driving for work could fill out some of that 86%.

Or maybe they only polled six people, and the whole thing's bogus...

Work's web filter is now blocking all of the images on engadget. I am not amused.

Work's web filter is now blocking all of the images on engadget. I am not amused.

I have two clients like that. Me not amused. Luckily, i have a colocated machine, with openvpn on port 443 and a webproxy running on it, so i can still visit everything i want :)